• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any way to do surgery on Blu-ray .ISO file?

idaho

After ANY DVD HD is used to rip an .ISO file to Hard Disk is there any way to alter that particular file? Like, with maybe something like DVD Shrink...
I was wanting to go back to some of my .ISO files and remove all of the previews, etc. and only preserve the movie itself. :confused:
Thanks

Just mount your .iso using VCD

After ANY DVD HD is used to rip an .ISO file to Hard Disk is there any way to alter that particular file? Like, with maybe something like DVD Shrink...
I was wanting to go back to some of my .ISO files and remove all of the previews, etc. and only preserve the movie itself. :confused:
Thanks

http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

Just install Virtual CloneDrive (Freeware) 5.4.7.0 found at above link

Mount your .iso once VCD has been installed

Proceed to make the alterations you want as your .iso will appear to be an actual disc to your computer.

you can also try this as well

1. To fit to a 25GB blank, see this Forum discussion: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread....=shrink+BluRay
OR:
Do this to burn with compression:
- Use AnyDVD HD ("rip to image..." ISO image) right click menu on the tray icon
- Use the free BD Rebuilder tool

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/BD_Rebuilder
- Imgburn (WRITE)

2. You can also use this wthout compression.

NOTE: for 3D: rip to image with "keep protection" off
- Then either burn the ISO to a 50GB blank with ImgBurn or mount it in Virtual CloneDrive (free from SlySoft) for commercial BD3D software playback.
- For 2D movie-only rips w/o compressiom, use Clown_BD. Clown_BD http://www.clownbd.com/
- Imgburn

Your step by step instructions is hands on practice with these software programs.

Reducing the size is not an issue...

I am aware of mounting an .ISO on the Virtual Drive. The .ISO referred to had the baggage left on it when originally ripped with Any DVD-HD and put on the hard-drive where it resides.
Perhaps I am using the wrong settings?

Capture.JPG

You need a different program to re-author a BD disc

I am aware of mounting an .ISO on the Virtual Drive. The .ISO referred to had the baggage left on it when originally ripped with Any DVD-HD and put on the hard-drive where it resides.
Perhaps I am using the wrong settings?

View attachment 23357

AnydvdHD will backup your Blu-ray to either a .iso file or into its separate folders in a direrctory of your choice via its setting options. AnydvdHD Does not re-author/shrink a Bluray disc any more then what the settings under "Video Bluray" will allow, You can re-backup the mounted .iso file with the setting options available in AnydvdHD under the 'Video Bluray" tab, and or by enabling the "Speedmenu" option which will take you directly to a speedmenu allowing you to instantly pick the movie to play without have to sit thru all the unwanted stuff on the disc.

If this does not meet your needs, (ie; wanting to fit a disc larger then a SL 25gb disc onto a SL 25gb disc) the only other option until Slyce is ready is to use a Bluray authoring/backup program IN CONJUCTION with AnydvdHD and to select a "Movie Only" option that meets your needs via other programs like BDRebuilder, ClownBD, etc.. as listed below by Hawk & Just Curious.

Backing up our hard earned $$ in our Bluray library will be much easier once Slyce is ready. Until then, we work with what we have as we always do and some of the tools out there are awesome especially that some are :rock: free! Good luck with your library. Have a great day! -Zowillie-

EXACTLY what I was looking for

:bowdown: Thanks ZoWillie, Hawk and just curious!

Last edited:
Back