• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mpeg-2 Pass Through Encoding Error On Starting

car3489

Hi Everyone,

I have tried on two or three DVDs to start with to use the Mpeg-2 pass through without any success. The problem happens when clicking Go an error appears asking to send information to Slysoft. After clicking allow a message appears saying that an encoding error has occurred.

I am unsure if this is related by in the output method screen I can only select a video quality up to 7! Having the output size at 781Mb clearly not correct for this setting :confused:

Attached is the anyDVD & CloneDVD Mobile logs.

Attachments

• Ted.txt
    321 bytes · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_7.3.3.0_Info_F_TED.ziplog
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
Try the beta

Hi Everyone,

I have tried on two or three DVDs to start with to use the Mpeg-2 pass through without any success. The problem happens when clicking Go an error appears asking to send information to Slysoft. After clicking allow a message appears saying that an encoding error has occurred.

I am unsure if this is related by in the output method screen I can only select a video quality up to 7! Having the output size at 781Mb clearly not correct for this setting :confused:

Attached is the anyDVD & CloneDVD Mobile logs.

Please try the CloneDVD mobile beta we just released and the latest AnyDVD from this list:

Go to this URL and take the highest product version or beta on the list: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/

Be sure to reboot if asked to do so after installing and do not remove the existing version.

Same Problem

Thanks Frank however it appears exactly the same...

I have attached the logs and also attempted with another DVD without success :(

Attachments

• Ted2.txt
    385 bytes · Views: 2
  • Cap_Ame.txt
    383 bytes · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.3.5.0_Info_F_CAPTAIN_AMERICA.ziplog
    274.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.3.5.0_Info_F_TED.ziplog
    155.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm having the same issue... 4 years later. What was the resolution in 2013?? I'm using rev 1.9.5.

Back