• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Disc 5

bravesoul

This disc is not showing the full movie, only the director's comments. Any help? I have already tried AnyDVD 7.3.3.2

The Full Movie Track is not showing

Frank, I may not have been real clear, the movie track itself is not showing. Only Director comments video clips are showing up on the disc in Clone DVD. When I explore the DVD with Windows Explorer, all the Video VTS01_1.vob type files are there but they don't show up in Clone DVD.

Walking Dead Issue

Thanks Mike, I am using Clone DVD to create the backup and I have now uploaded the logfile. View attachment AnyDVD_7.3.3.2_Info_F_THE_WALKING_DEAD_SEASON3_DISC5.ziplog
I let AnyDVD rip it and all of the files are in the folder it created but when I attempt to encode it with CloveDVD mobile, I get the same thing that CloneDVD got as far as Video titles. All of the Video titles are very small (largest one is 13:20 Chapters 1-7 of 7) . This is the first disk I have ever seen this issue and I have returned it twice to get a different one, same issue on all of them. I have attached a screen shot of CloneDVD so you can see what I mean.TheWalkingDead s3d5.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, I am using Clone DVD to create the backup and I have now uploaded the logfile. View attachment 23301
I let AnyDVD rip it and all of the files are in the folder it created but when I attempt to encode it with CloveDVD mobile, I get the same thing that CloneDVD got as far as Video titles. All of the Video titles are very small (largest one is 13:20 Chapters 1-7 of 7) . This is the first disk I have ever seen this issue and I have returned it twice to get a different one, same issue on all of them. I have attached a screen shot of CloneDVD so you can see what I mean.View attachment 23302

Can you try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc? Does it work better now?

No, it is the same, no change.

Strange, your AnyDVD log is looking good. Which CloneDVD version do you use? Can you post a zipped CloneDVD logfile?

The Walking Dead Season3 Disk5

View attachment CloneDVD2 Log File.txtCorrect, AnyDVD correctly sees the disc and when I ripped it directly from AnyDVD all the files were on the HardDrive sized correctly but the movie length is wrong (see included screenshot). I am using CloneDVD2 2.9.3.1, and I am making mp4 files from the copies saved on my HD. I have used both CloneDVD2 and Clone DVD Mobile to no avail on this one movie, even if I try to copy from the full movie ripped from AnyDVD. TheWalkingDead s3d5-2.JPG

I have this season of walking dead. Disc 5 is only the Featurettes and Deleted scenes. The longest titleset is the deleted scenes which is correct "13:20"and the small titlesets are the featurettes which explains like the making of etc. Just remember disc 5 doesn't have any full episodes only disc 1-4:p

Attachments

• Walking Dead.JPG
    Walking Dead.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
Punisher - Thanks, I guess I should have checked the web but the disk sleeve didn't mention that. I appreciate all the responses and help.

View attachment 23309Correct, AnyDVD correctly sees the disc and when I ripped it directly from AnyDVD all the files were on the HardDrive sized correctly but the movie length is wrong (see included screenshot). I am using CloneDVD2 2.9.3.1, and I am making mp4 files from the copies saved on my HD. I have used both CloneDVD2 and Clone DVD Mobile to no avail on this one movie, even if I try to copy from the full movie ripped from AnyDVD.

What happens if you uncheck "copy protection based on..." in AnyDVD settings -> video dvd?

Back