• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

James/Frank any fix soon for 7.3.3.0 ?

dashhappy

Will there be an update fix for dwnld to fix AnyDVD so it can rip and burn the DVD= World War Z
I half to exit AnyDVD from taskbar so the dvd can play either in WMP and/or PowerDvd so I'm unable to make a copy of the disk because AnyDVD Freezes up and hangs
So I must Exit AnyDVD from taskbar and then I can watch the movie with either player. Nwver had this type of issue before! Cant rip to Drv either since AnyDVD hangs...Thanks

Win7-Pro 64
16g Mem

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.3.0_Info_E_WORLD_WAR_Z.ziplog
    632.4 KB · Views: 21
"WOW" Cant Get HELP Anymore???

Sure would like some help if possible, or at least tell me I'm not worth the time...

This is working

Sure would like some help if possible, or at least tell me I'm not worth the time...

Since 7316 this is working or something else is wrong. Reports say it copies but the copy does not play. I've asked James to have a look.
May be a menu thing again.

Last edited:
Since 7316 this is working or something else is wrong. Reports say it copies but the copy does not play. I've asked James to have a look.

Thank You Frank for having a looksee:> Will keep an eye out for a possible update fix for (AnyDVD)
Again, Thank you Sir....

I can atest my copy of R1 World World Z works fine. Used 7.3.3.0 Anydvd HD ripped to image and mounted with Virtual CloneDVD and burned to DVD9 with CloneDVD with no problems. I think your either having hardware problems or software conflict problems. What reports are you talking about and what software are you taking that statement from?

I can atest my copy of R1 World World Z works fine. Used 7.3.3.0 Anydvd HD ripped to image and mounted with Virtual CloneDVD and burned to DVD9 with CloneDVD with no problems. I think your either having hardware problems or software conflict problems. What reports are you talking about and what software are you taking that statement from?

What reports are you talking about and what software are you taking that statement from?

I dont belive I said anything about any Reports or any Software Statement!

I did get it to work but the only way I could was to

(1) AnyDVD-HD (Rip Video DVD to Hard Disk)

(2) DVD Shrink (shrink it down to size to fit on regular 7.4 gig dvd disk)

(3) ImgBurn (copy the Video and Audio Folders to DVD Disk)

Any other time
(1) I would insert the Movie into the (DVD drive)
(2) AnyDVD-HD would start scanning the disk and when it had finished scanning the Disk
(3) Power-Dvd would automatically run and play the movie, ((If the Movie plays with NO problems)) then I am assured it would burn fine with CloneDVD2 (no coasters)
(4) I would exit Power-Dvd and Start-Up CloneDVD2
(5) CloneDVD2 would then Burn to Disk and "Presto" I then have an exact copy of the original Movie Disk.
That is the way I have made DVD Backups for a number of years

The Problem with the DVD Movie World War Z
I would do the upper 1-3 steps then Power-DVD would'not play the movie nor would WMP! The only way I could get
WMP or Power-DVD to play the movie is FIRST, EXIT ANYDVD-HD from my taskbar.
If AnyDVD-HD was there in my TaskBar then the movie would not play, and I didn't want to make caosters. Soooo, there it is..

The AnyDVD ripper > Shrink > IMGburn is the method I always use - so no problem here of course.
Did you do Main Movie only with DVDShrink - or the whole disk?

Can you play the AnyDVD rip right from the hard drive?

-W

Will there be an update fix for dwnld to fix AnyDVD so it can rip and burn the DVD= World War Z

Please try AnyDVD 7.3.3.1 (or better). This version takes care of the playback problems.

The AnyDVD ripper > Shrink > IMGburn is the method I always use - so no problem here of course.
Did you do Main Movie only with DVDShrink - or the whole disk?

Can you play the AnyDVD rip right from the hard drive?

-W

Hi,
I did the Whole Disk with english language
Humm, didnt try the play Rip from Hd Just burned afterwards with ImgBurn to disk then removed the Hd folders to conserve Hd space.

What reports are you talking about and what software are you taking that statement from?

Any other time
(2) AnyDVD-HD would start scanning the disk and when it had finished scanning the Disk
(3) Power-Dvd would automatically run and play the movie, ((If the Movie plays with NO problems)) then I am assured it would burn fine with CloneDVD2 (no coasters)
(5) CloneDVD2 would then Burn to Disk and "Presto" I then have an exact copy of the original Movie Disk.

I would do the upper 1-3 steps then Power-DVD would'not play the movie nor would WMP! The only way I could get
If AnyDVD-HD was there in my TaskBar then the movie would not play, and I didn't want to make caosters. Soooo, there it is..
Playback on PC was indeed broken.
A CloneDVD copy should have worked. (Amazing, isn't it?)

Please try AnyDVD 7.3.3.1 (or better). This version takes care of the playback problems.

Thank you Sir.. BTW: Was there a Menu prob with the other versions of AnyDVD- that caused Playback problems?
Again Thank You.

Thank you Sir.. BTW: Was there a Menu prob with the other versions of AnyDVD- that caused Playback problems?
Again Thank You.

I don't understand the question. But I assume it isn't important...

I don't understand the question. But I assume it isn't important...

What was the Prob with anydvd preventing it from playing the movie world war z? was it a menu issue with anydvd as Frank suggested it could have been?
And No it's not really important Now since everything is working correctly now. Thank you..

What was the Prob with anydvd preventing it from playing the movie world war z? was it a menu issue with anydvd as Frank suggested it could have been?
No. As I said, a CloneDVD copy should have worked (with menus).

Any other time

WMP is not the best or nor would be the choice to use for DVD/BD playback and WMP doesn't have BD playback ability to start. I have Windvd and never needed to exit Anydvd HD to begin to play DVD or BD movie original and 1:1 copy playback work just fine. Oh yeah report was from Frank...but I didn't encounter any problem backing up WWZ or Obilivion or playing them either...

Back