• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mud Movie is Disconnect Movie

firebum070

Has anybody tried to rip "Mud" from Netflix? It gives you the first half of "Disconnect" then transitions into the last half of "Mud". This is the first time I have seen anything like this. Very weird.

Has anybody tried to rip "Mud" from Netflix? It gives you the first half of "Disconnect" then transitions into the last half of "Mud". This is the first time I have seen anything like this. Very weird.

Where is the..... LOG file.....????

Last edited:
something weird

This DVD shows a non-standard face in the AnyDVD log. Presented in Support and passed to James.

let's make sure

Can we see a log for this "MUD" DVD, please?

I'm wondering if these are bad pressings as there is another person who's Mud disc has the title 'Disconnect' . I had this once a long time ago on a disc form the TV series The X-files where on 2 episodes it suddenly transitioned into a completely different film then came back a few minutes later

Back