• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD v7.3.2.0 release

George++

AnyDVD History

7.3.2.0 2013 09 02
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Change: File extension of logfiles is now ".ziplog"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Error: BDPHash.bin missing!

Been using AnyDVD HD for years, upgrading religiously never with an issue, until now.

Can't start it, I just keep getting this error. There has been no changes to my system config, its been its boring self for years. Dont know what to do, thanks.

Been using AnyDVD HD for years, upgrading religiously never with an issue, until now. Can't start it, I just keep getting this error. There has been no changes to my system config, its been its boring self for years. Dont know what to do, thanks.
Try uninstalling the program first and when asked to keep info about registration just say yes and then install fresh copy from website. Also what is your OS be specific when answering.

Try uninstalling the program first and when asked to keep info about registration just say yes and then install fresh copy from website. Also what is your OS be specific when answering.

Yes I scrubbed, massaged, and prayed.....and it fixed it. Thanks for the reply also. Cheers.

EPIC Bluray (ITA) not decryptable yet. :(

Total size: 22595552 sectors (44131 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: EPIC
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 31
ERROR: No data in online decryption database!
ERRORE nell'analisi del disco Blu-Ray!

EPIC Bluray (ITA) not decryptable yet. :(

Total size: 22595552 sectors (44131 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: EPIC
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 31
ERROR: No data in online decryption database!
ERRORE nell'analisi del disco Blu-Ray!

This is a BD+ issue. According to the corresponding thread the problem should have been fixed.

This is a BD+ issue. According to the corresponding thread the problem should have been fixed.
ErichV, it is possible TeddyRaspin has different disc. @ TeddyRaspin provide anydvd log file.

True, but TeddyRaspin has already posted in the BD+ Thread, so there is no need to double-post.
His logfile doesn't appear in that thread (edit: it may have been deleted); besides that was probably the prior version. If he's still having problems it wouldn't hurt to post a 7.3.2.0 logfile in the BD+ thread. (Since his disc is from a different country it's entirely possible he needs a different fix.)

Last edited:
AnyDVD HD v7.3.2.0

I don't know, what u did change exactly, but now AnyDVD works perfectly for me. I have no more problems I told you in another thread. Fast Decryption (no 'decryption slow down' after using more than one disc) and no errors.

BTW Did u really change something like that? I didn't found special info in the changelog.

Or is it just an odd automatic problem solution?

I don't know, what u did change exactly, but now AnyDVD works perfectly for me. I have no more problems I told you in another thread. Fast Decryption (no 'decryption slow down' after using more than one disc) and no errors.

BTW Did u really change something like that? I didn't found special info in the changelog.

Or is it just an odd automatic problem solution?

Your "Silence of the Lambs disc requires internet connection, which you weren't able to fix on your side" problem has been fixed (it no longer requires OPD for this disc).
The "no 'decryption slow down' after using more than one disc" was not fixed, because there is no such problem. ;)

Your "Silence of the Lambs disc requires internet connection, which you weren't able to fix on your side" problem has been fixed (it no longer requires OPD for this disc).
The "no 'decryption slow down' after using more than one disc" was not fixed, because there is no such problem. ;)

Hehe, I see, there wasn't really a problem... but on my computer it was. Now it's all fine.

Thank you for AnyDVD anyway! I will support it also in hard times by some generous financial aid! :D

Missing Context Menu

Is anyone else missing the right click context menu from the Taskbar pinned icon?
Everything else is working fine, so I have not done a reinstall.
It’s not a real problem, I was just wondering if it was just this update.
I’m running Windows 7 pro – 64.

Are you confusing the taskbar icon with the systray icon? There are no context menu options on the taskbar icon other than opening AnyDVD and/or unpinning it if you have it pinned.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Are you confusing the taskbar icon with the systray icon? There are no context menu options on the taskbar icon other than opening AnyDVD and/or unpinning it if you have it pinned.
I was looking at (and thinking of) the systray icon. :eek: Unless you pin it, AnyDVD doesn't create a taskbar icon; even then all the context options are on the "fox" in the systray. (I have Win7 set to always show the fox in the main systray; otherwise Windows has a nasty habit of losing systray icons.)

New release (7.3.2.0) download problem?

Hi everybody,

New here, hope this isn't a stupid question. Loyal AnyDVD user for years, never a problem. When I received the notice for the latest release and try to update (click on the Fox in the task bar, takes me to Slysoft home page as usual, click on update as usual) I get taken to a page that appears to be an ad for Panda anti-virus software that says it has blocked the site because of viruses. Seems to me that the Panda ad is the virus. In any event, can't update. Wondering if anyone else has seen this or am I just missing something obvious? Or, any ideas on how to bypass and update? Thanks for the help.

Back