• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Star Trek

I also am having the same problem. I have tried ripping to hard drive and then running Clone DVD, to no avail. I have tried using Clone DVD without ripping to hard drive, to no avail. I have ripped to hard drive and then used DVD ReBuilder Pro, that did not work. I have burned several Discs using Nero and Ashampoo Burning software and none will play in DVD player or computer. The strange thing is I get no error messages on any of the operations. I purchased my DVD at Walmart, anyone else? I did get one disc to play using KM Player. Ill post log but as I said I get no errors.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_D_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    703.9 KB · Views: 8
Have the same issues!!!

This is the third copy of the US/R1 disc I have tried and something is not working 100%
Before you say I have dirty media, etc....let me make it perfectly clear I have been doing this since the beginning of time and have tested this on all of my 8+ burners that are updated every year or so.
The only reason I am posting at this time is because of my frustration at the blame always being cast at members media and or equipment.
We know you guys work hard and that is appreciated. I also know you will have a fix for star trek into darkness at some point.
To help you out I will give some of my info.
Using AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 to clone full dvd, titles and menus.
Full disc backup works on Panasonic BMP-BDT210, Panasonic BMP-BDT110.
Full disc backup does not work on Samsung BD-C6500T, Sony DVP-NS70H "error code T99" or any Xbox 360. Pressing "TITLE MENU" fixes this and disc will play.
Main Title backup plays on all with no problems.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_J_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    703.7 KB · Views: 2
Finally Figured it out

Was able to back it up using dvdfab, then drag it to dvdshrink it's going to say it's to big, back it up anyway. Then after that put it back into dvdshrink. It came out perfect.

Issues also...

I copied mine and it sits in the player for about 45 seconds and the movie just starts playing. It's a US DVD and I'm playing it in a BluRay player. It will not play in my standard DVD player (not a big deal). I think AnyDVD is missing some new protection scheme. At least it plays and I don't need my original. ISO file seems fine.

You're right it does back up but it won't play the movie as soon as you put it in. All the other movies play just fine including World War Z. For some reason this movie there's a problem why it won't open up. Now when I push the menu button on the remote it'll open up. But it should open up without that being pushed here's the latest log with 7.3.2.0.

Star Trek: Into Darknes

This is the third copy of the US/R1 disc I have tried and something is not working 100%
Before you say I have dirty media, etc....let me make it perfectly clear I have been doing this since the beginning of time and have tested this on all of my 8+ burners that are updated every year or so.
The only reason I am posting at this time is because of my frustration at the blame always being cast at members media and or equipment.
We know you guys work hard and that is appreciated. I also know you will have a fix for star trek into darkness at some point.
To help you out I will give some of my info.
Using AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 to clone full dvd, titles and menus.
Full disc backup works on Panasonic BMP-BDT210, Panasonic BMP-BDT110.
Full disc backup does not work on Samsung BD-C6500T, Sony DVP-NS70H "error code T99" or any Xbox 360. Pressing "TITLE MENU" fixes this and disc will play.
Main Title backup plays on all with no problems.

Having same problem, Everything seems fine, AnyDVD works, Clone DVD works also but when you try to play the DVD nothing happens, blank screen with no sound. Every other movie works great as usual. Puzzled !

I have been ripping my disks to an external hard drive but I changed the destination folder to my computers hard drive and I still get error code

Easy Fix but You Loose Stuff

After having the same problem as all of you I emailed the Support Team. After I did that I decided to try the first option in CloneDVD2, that copies the movie only, and it worked just fine. The movie played without a hitch except you don't have a menu or any other extras. When you put the DVD in it goes straight into the movie. I replied back to the Support on this and I guess this did help. :agree:

followed all the steps with no luck!

I have followed all of the following steps:

1. Ripped movie onto hard drive
2. processed folder through DVD Shrink
3. Burned using imgburn.
Star Trek into darkness will play computer but not in a dvd player or ps3. The message that keeps coming up on the dvd player or the ps3 is that it is a blank disc.

Please note that all anyone had to do to copy this movie correctly are these steps:

1) Rip Movie to Hard Drive with AnyDVD.
2) Process that ripped folder with DVD Shrink (it's freeware). Or use CloneDVD2 to do steps 1, 2 and 3 and have AnyDVD enabled.
3) Burn the result to a blank DVD with ImgBurn (and it's freeware also.)
4) Done.

I have followed all of the following steps:

1. Ripped movie onto hard drive
2. processed folder through DVD Shrink
3. Burned using imgburn.
Star Trek into darkness will play computer but not in a dvd player or ps3. The message that keeps coming up on the dvd player or the ps3 is that it is a blank disc.

Are you using the latest AnyDVD, which is at the top of the Forum?? Otherwise, you might have to post a logfile so that the mods can look at your situation. The instructions to do that is at the top of the Forum.

Good luck.

problem with star trk

Are you using the latest AnyDVD, which is at the top of the Forum?? Otherwise, you might have to post a logfile so that the mods can look at your situation. The instructions to do that is at the top of the Forum.

Good luck.

I keep reading to look for latest any dvd at top of forum.......I don't see it, the latest I find is 7330 which I'm using and having same problems. I normally use anydvd and clone dvd 2 and just copy to my nas. battleship blu ray is the last BD I've been able to copy to nas. Now you see me, and star trek error out with, UNABLE TO READ VIDEO FILES. I was able to rip to nas, but can't find a file to initiate starting.
Thanks for any advice
Mikeysone
PS......Region 0 (not set).....just noticed that, is it a problem not set to 1,

Last edited:
I keep reading to look for latest any dvd at top of forum.......I don't see it, the latest I find is 7330 which I'm using and having same problems. I normally use anydvd and clone dvd 2 and just copy to my nas. battleship blu ray is the last BD I've been able to copy to nas. Now you see me, and star trek error out with, UNABLE TO READ VIDEO FILES. I was able to rip to nas, but can't find a file to initiate starting.
Thanks for any advice
Mikeysone

Then keep looking until you find this sticky: AnyDVD (HD) 7.3.3.1 beta. It is indeed the very first thread at the top of the AnyDVD forum at the current time.

Star Trek

Burned 6 coasters so far. 7.3.3.1 doesn't work! Never ever had problems copying before this. Discs' will play with Windows 7 on my PC but will not play on any DVD player. Help!!!!!!! Use Anydvd Clonedvd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.3.1_Info_D_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    714.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Star Trek

Burned 6 coasters so far. 7.3.3.1 doesn't work! Never ever had problems copying before this. Discs' will play with Windows 7 on my PC but will not play on any DVD player. Help!!!!!!!

That's a big DITTO as far as never having a problem before

Burned 6 coasters so far. 7.3.3.1 doesn't work! Never ever had problems copying before this. Discs' will play with Windows 7 on my PC but will not play on any DVD player. Help!!!!!!!

AnyDVD DOESN'T burn anything. It decrypts and/or rips. What are you using to burn? What error messages are you receiving? And most important, where is the AnyDVD log? I as well as most everyone else, have had no problems with Star Trek and the current beta.

We need a logfile from AnyDVD and a step by step description of what you are doing

StarTrek

We need a logfile from AnyDVD and a step by step description of what you are doing

tried to give you a log file of anydvd, but wouldn't Copy/Paste to this page, ignorance on my part??

The step by step would be.....anydvd scans/decrypts......Clone dvd, instead of burning to disk, writes to folder on NAS. DONE DEAL till now.

With starTrek......anydvd scans/decrypts disk........clone dvd 2 errors out with "can't find specified file".

I riped to h/d and then tried every folder with clone dvd2 with same results.??? Had exact same problem with "SEE ME NOW"

I have used this method in the past on blue ray with battleship and Expendables 2 back last December, don't normally save BD to NAS do to enormous size.

Maybe you can explain how to post a log file from anydvd and clone dvd 2 to a novice?

Thanks for your time and patience
Mikeysone:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

How to post a log file

Extracted from PLEASE read this before you post

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.

1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
  8. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  9. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  10. click "upload"
  11. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Back