• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.9.0.6 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peer

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
CloneDVD mobile Revision History

Version 1.9.0.6: 2013 08 23
- Fix: A/V Sync error by some newer 24fps telecined DVDs ; AC3 audio track fixed for some DVDs
- Some minor changes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1906.exe

EDIT: this beta fixes DVDs we have that were failing. We are hopeful this carries over to other DVDs as well.

=============================================================================================================

"Not fixed" List

Go here and add a post for SYNC errors. https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=57761

Do not add a post there if you see your title is listed. Please also tell us the REGION of the DVD.

When you post please include the complete CloneDVD mobile log and Trans-coder details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any difference between using mobile:

Already ripped to HD vs straight from the original DVD?

I am going to see if I can get any more of these logs for you.. I want to encode around 200+ movies for use on my mobile devices, so once this gets fixed I can purchase a key from you guys.

A Civil Action still fails using 1906
Enemy of the State still fails using 1906

region 1

Need log file

A Civil Action still fails using 1906
Enemy of the State still fails using 1906

region 1

Enemy of the state was already forwarded

Please now give us a zipped txt log of the Civil Action DVD w/ transcoder details. and I can pass that to development

still not syching

Unfortunately 1.9.0.6 still has sync issues. Just tried a film called Twixt no go.

and then?

Unfortunately 1.9.0.6 still has sync issues. Just tried a film called Twixt no go.

What didn't you understand at the top of this thread?
Please read and provide the info.

Sync issue now seems to be worse. Tried several regular DVD titles most failed.

Cant give you the transcoder log it is too big to attach. sending to support email

Nonsense. Make a zipfile of it and attach it, or attach the txt file itself. Both should work just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

wit

the movie "Wit" failed to sync

will run 1906 and send log as soon as I get 1802 copy done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back