• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nero 12

teragor

i have nero 12 !!! is nero a bad ideal.... i like the recode does great on recoding dvd to a smaller format..... many choice's to pick from.... it has a blu-ray recode BUT i haven't used it yet.. waiting for slyce...
my question is: i would like to know if anyone has an opinion on nero !! like it , bad program to use , if it works good as handbrake and others , or just the same. will it cause problems with my pc.. just general info about it and such.... oh the one thing about nero is kwik it there player .. i do Not like it at all , i know there is better one than kwik but it comes with total package

AnyDVD HD
BD Rebuilder (with compression)
Imgburn

AnyDVD HD
Clown BD (without compression)
Imgburn

AnyDVD HD
Future Slyce (with Cinavia removal module)
Imgburn (if burning software not in Slyce)

This route should keep Verance and Sony working for a while (cat and mouse game):D
File 13 for Nero, better known as the trash can

Last edited by a moderator:
Not actually used version 12, but used versions 6,7 & 8 for many years.

Purchased Version 11 but it does not do what i required (Recode that is) of it that was removing front and end titled from a movie so i could get 100% quality on a DVD5 DVD.

Not sure if version 12 does this or not.

Generally a good program, still use version 8 more than version 11 though it no longer reads all DVD rips.

If movie fits on a single disk tend to use Clone DVD, if its below 92% compression also use it to burn dual layer DVD's.

Between 92-100% quality first I try Nero 8, failing that I burn to a dual layer anyway. In truth not much difference in cost as i use Taiyo-Yuden water shield single layer and Verbatim dual layer.

Back