• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3

patand89

I've tried to burn Saw 3 and have had no luck. Has anyone else had problems? I updated my avy dvd and clone dvd2. It pops up something about repairing something (cant remember what) and it will go to 8% and then a error comes up in the snapshot window. Any suggestion?

Update to the newest AnyDVD if you haven't. It should work then. I didn't have a problem with it.

Only AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 (just released) will allow an errorless backup.
If you use an older version, you may get the movie only, but various errors, depending on the program you use.

I used CloneDVD2, no problem here.

Saw3, Zone 1, NTSC, Canadian version.

Abe.

AnyDVD + ClonDVD is the best solution. I made a working copy of SAW III.

I've tried to burn Saw 3 and have had no luck. Has anyone else had problems? I updated my avy dvd and clone dvd2. It pops up something about repairing something (cant remember what) and it will go to 8% and then a error comes up in the snapshot window. Any suggestion?
Update site is stuck on the previous version this morning.

Using AnyDVD version 6107 I was able to copy only the movie (US version), no menus or extras. I have not tried with the new version 6113.

Using AnyDVD version 6107 I was able to copy only the movie (US version), no menus or extras. I have not tried with the new version 6113.
It is known that older anydvd versions could backup the movie only. Now it is possible to backup the whole disc.:clap:

i just did it with clonedvd2 & anydvd with no problems. entire disc.

thanks for the update guys:agree: :clap:

saw 3 problem

usually I have no problem burning but Saw 3 was the first to give me a burning problem. Yes I had the same error as you did and would not burn but with the updates on the newest version I was able to do it.
It makes it even nicer that this forum is available to share with others our problems.

A user on another forum suggested using CloneDVD2....the following was his post..."the dvd structure causes clone to show an error while it is scanning the the titles but i have found a way around it. if you copy just the movie you will have no problems when backing this up but if you want the extras you will have to remove title numbers 2,3,7,9,15,16,17 these are the bad structure titles that cause clone to trip out when removed you can make a perfect back up without a hitch"

Ok dude i got it what you nee to do is go to copy dvd titles and the the rest.. but u dont get no menus...........:bowdown: to the master..

Still no SawIII

AnyDvd v 6.1.1.4

CloneDvd2 v 2.9.0.3

Still will not copy SawIII

Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)

Iso

AnyDvd v 6.1.1.4

CloneDvd2 v 2.9.0.3

Still will not copy SawIII

Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)

Iso
Then I would look into another source disk because it definitely works. You may have a defective disc, even though it may play on your DVD Player does not mean it is not defective.

No Luck

No luck:disagree: with saw III I USE 1 click DVDcopy 5 and ANY DVD ALL UPDATES .ONE THING I DID NOTICE.....IT WILL NOT PLAY IN ANY OF MY COMPUTERS DESKTOP AND LAPTOP..... THE ONLY PLACE I CAN WATCH IT IS ON MY HOME DVD PLAYER......MAYBE IT IS A BAD DISK..... ERROR CORRECTION ON PC'S ARE NOT AS GOOD AS HOME PLAYER!!!ANY IDEAS???

Last edited:
No luck:disagree: with saw III I USE 1 click DVDcopy 5 and ANY DVD ALL UPDATES .ONE THING I DID NOTICE.....IT WILL NOT PLAY IN ANY OF MY COMPUTERS DESKTOP AND LAPTOP..... THE ONLY PLACE I CAN WATCH IT IS ON MY HOME DVD PLAYER......MAYBE IT IS A BAD DISK.....PC ERROR CORRECTION ON PC'S ARE NOT AS GOOD AS HOME PLAYER!!!ANY IDEAS???
What version of 1ClickDVDCopy5 are you using?:confused:

It took me quite a while. I thought the movie was bad. I got another one, the same problem happened too. I was able to copy it using the movie only option using a different program. Since I already copied the movie, I did not try the latest Any DVD.

Yes I had the same error as you did and would not burn but with the updates on the newest version I was able to do it.
It makes it even nicer that this forum is available to share with others our problems.

Updates? AnyDVD or DVDClone? Since I tried burning SAW III, there has been 1 (possibly 2) updates to AnyDVD.

Yes, I was very excited to receive news that SLYSOFT now had a forum! :clap:

Back