• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

In March supposedly lost said lawsuit and turned over all development to Sony.

I wonder.... this must be an incredible fast lawsuit. You usually don't get a verdict within 2 months.

Further, what has Sony (which Sony, btw? DADC? Sony Pictures?) to do with Cinavia?

I wonder.... this must be an incredible fast lawsuit. You usually don't get a verdict within 2 months.

Further, what has Sony (which Sony, btw? DADC? Sony Pictures?) to do with Cinavia?

Other than a major CONSUMER of it, not a damn thing. At all.

That's the first i've heard about slysoft creating a settop box? Care to confirm james? Or is it nothin but a smokey castle in the sky? ^^ :D

Official statement from Dvd ranger what a crock and they have the nerve to ask people that preorder their cin-ex to appoligise yea right.
Oh and Slysoft is going to be selling set top boxes too.

CinEx – Delayed or Hoax?

The first Cinavia solution was announced by DVD-Ranger in September 2012. The release was planned for Halloween 2012. Unfortunately DVD-Ranger and Pixbyte Development SL were sued by some nervous people at SONY. We were thereby forced by injunction to postpone the release date.

We then contacted Slysoft, Xilisoft and DVDFab to test and eventually buy our technology. But unfortunately none of the companies were interested in solving the problem. An obvious reason for this is that both Slysoft and DVDFab are planning to develop and sell their own Set-Top Box. This plan is probably so advanced that they aren’t interested in finding a software solution to the problems.

Anyways, due to this lack of support, a lawsuit was filed against us which brought along massive problems. We lost the lawsuit against us this march and had to hand over all the development information to Sony.

We are now working on a new technology, a filter, which destroys Cinavia. The purpose of this filter is to discard any disturbances of Cinavia in the audio tracks. These Cinavia elements reduce the quality. We will soon publish information about this which you can read in the white paper.

We will introduce the first version of our CinEx filter soon. It will be a beta version which also aims at showing people that we are neither liars nor crooks, but that we are the real developer on this information on this topic. We will equally prove in our white paper, that all information concerning Cinavia are wrong. Our deepest regards to the press.

To all who abuse and prematurely called us liars or who speak evil of our software: Only 15 preorders were registered of which 10 were refunded!!! 5 people have not responded to our emails. Thus, there are 5 remaining preorders which were not handled by the judicial actions!!! All those sycophants whom like to bring attention to themselves who have always claimed to know better of our business should take a look at these numbers and not always speak evil of others but make something out of their own lives! Instead of spreading gossip of rumors and lies.

We are anxious to see if any of these people will be courageous enough and apologize.

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2013/03/25/cinex-delayed-or-hoax/

HOAX

If this clown circus ever produces a fix, then will I be forthcoming with an apology. I won't ever buy it, but I will apologize for thinking these people are nothing but internet con artists. So far all they have produced is a bunch of angry customers and a whole passel of excuses why they can't fulfill their massively inflated promises.

That's the first i've heard about slysoft creating a settop box? Care to confirm james? Or is it nothin but a smokey castle in the sky? ^^ :D

Given the amount of half-truths, exaggerations and out-right lies shoveled out I'd have to swallow anything these folks say regarding what Slysoft is planning with a tanker ship of salt.

and did ya read the part where they claim only 15 preorders and 10 refunds, asking for an apology for the other 5 lmao

If this clown circus ever produces a fix, then will I be forthcoming with an apology. I won't ever buy it, but I will apologize for thinking these people are nothing but internet con artists. So far all they have produced is a bunch of angry customers and a whole passel of excuses why they can't fulfill their massively inflated promises.

What customers? They claim there's only 5 waiting for the release. Weren't you paying attention? LMAO! :D Oh brother. Yea, I'll also apologize profusely if their Cinavia solution ever sees the light of day. I won't hold my breath. I'm sure we're going to see a "technical issue" crop up with the "Cinavia filter" development. Or some other reason for a "delay". But just keep waiting and we'll eventually get this sucker out the door! (tm) ;)

and did ya read the part where they claim only 15 preorders and 10 refunds, asking for an apology for the other 5 lmao

I saw that and was gobsmacked at the low number of orders. The high percentage of refunds they had to cough up sounds about right, though. For all the ballyhoo I would bet that many of the 15 were people who read about the pre-order from the forum here, from this thread.

I saw that and was gobsmacked at the low number of orders. The high percentage of refunds they had to cough up sounds about right, though. For all the ballyhoo I would bet that many of the 15 were people who read about the pre-order from the forum here, from this thread.

We can't take all the credit. A couple other forums have had their fun with this, as well. ;)

What customers? They claim there's only 5 waiting for the release. Weren't you paying attention? LMAO! :D Oh brother. Yea, I'll also apologize profusely if their Cinavia solution ever sees the light of day. I won't hold my breath. I'm sure we're going to see a "technical issue" crop up with the "Cinavia filter" development. Or some other reason for a "delay". But just keep waiting and we'll eventually get this sucker out the door! (tm) ;)

Yeah, only 5 are waiting for the release, but 10 out of 15 preorders demanded refunds, so still a bunch (small bunch) of angry customers. ;)

We can't take all the credit. A couple other forums have had their fun with this, as well. ;)

Ahh, ok, so the joke that is DVDRanger is more widespread than I knew. I have to admit I don't frequent other DVD/BD forums, Slysoft is where I get my home video tech info from.

Yea they've been posting on a few other sites. The users of those forums, let's just say, may have been a bit....skeptical....of some of the claims. :)

I think this dumb a$$ Company is smarter than I thought getting plenty of free advertising for a virtually unknown software be it negiative or not still free advertising going on and from some veery high profile forums.

I don't think I will help them promote their software any longer looks Like I maybe the dumb a$$.:bang:

From what I've seen though it's all been negative press, so anyone thinking about buying can see how bad the company actually is and how they've continued to be misleading and never actually released the product

What is comical is they want those that don't believe what they did and what went on to apologize. Now let's not forget their rude belittling replies and yet they have no proof it took place nor it can be found on the net and after all this they are working on another way to do it?

On another forum when I asked why they'd bother risking another lawsuit by taking another stab at Cinavia I was told the answer was "just like dvdfab and SlySoft" and that it should be obvious and simple to understand. Guess I'm a moron. I don't get it.

I don't either unless they plan on doing their software like the way anydvd hd works?

Back