• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Taken 2, region 1, U.S.

blue7bird3

I finally figured it out. Attached log of Taken 2. Will not go past 3 percent when trying to copy. I sent an e-mail. Sorry. Started fresh today and figured out how simple it was to send a thread.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.3.3_Info_D_TAKEN_2.zip
    108.1 KB · Views: 25
What about regular standalone playback how does that do?

I take that back. It played fine up to introducing the movie. Starts sticking on 20th Century Fox. I can skip to movie, but won't play into it. Must be bad DVD. Taking it back today. Sorry.

7.1.3.3?

all i see is whats on the site I down loaded the zip but where is the file or update to program am I doing something wrong? Taken just won't rip 10 percent pr less is the best I can get before it shuts down.:)

you don't need to download the zipfile. That zipfile is ment to help the dev's FIX the disc, it does NOT fix anything on its own.

i would suggest you post the exact error message you get from the anydvd ripper AND the logfile for the disc. Just because you're trying to rip the same movie, does not mean you have the same disc version. Movies disc version vary usualy per region.

No problems here with Bluray or Dvd
Unrated cut
Bluray+Dvd+Digltal Copy from walmart

I got different Taken 2, and it copied fine. Mine was just a bad disc.

Back