• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UDF Driver for Windows x64 (WP and 2003 server)

Barcoed

Mods: please move this if it’s in the wrong forum, but I’m posting it here as it relates to accessing the BD file system (UDF 2.5), which is is connected to AnyDVD-HD.

I’ve managed to unpick the Panny UDF driver so it will “install” on Windows server 2003 R2 X64. :rock: The Panny setup.exe has always worked for me on XP X64 but not on the Server version. It boils down to a registry file and a bunch of file copies.

If anyone would like to know the details please post and I’ll reply.

Ta.

PS The title is supposed to read: XP - not WP (I must be going slightly mad).

Mods: please move this if it’s in the wrong forum, but I’m posting it here as it relates to accessing the BD file system (UDF 2.5), which is is connected to AnyDVD-HD.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but Anydvd HD itself doesn't require UDF 2.5 drivers.

Yes, but if I have a BD in the drive and open “My Computer”, due to Windows not being able to read the disc in the drive, there is a delay in showing the contents of the window. With the driver in place this doesn’t happen and I can see the structure of the “stream” folder before having to rip it to hdd first.

I know this is an old post but I would like to know the details. I have been fighting with getting this to work with no luck- thanks in advance

Back