• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LCD without HDCP how to disable HDCP

kjkjk32

i have LCD without HDCP how to disable HDCP ?
i can't see from 2009 deep coloer or xvcoloer
Because HDMI drivers with HDCP
Is there a device that connects to an HDMI cable and eliminates the HDCP?

If your watching a blu-ray, then anydvd disables the flags that require for HDCP so everything should work just fine. There is no "hdmi driver with htcp" simply because hdmi isn't a driver, its a hardware video port and the hdcp is a built in requirement, its not a driver.

How can I hear HDDTS via HDMI?
No Blu Ray movie from network

I have heard that There is hardware that connects to the cable and cable broadcasts as I have HDMI

What happens between the receiver to the TV?
How anydvd help me?

no help

That kind of thing is wide outside the fair-use envelope and AnyDVD's mission.

That kind of thing is wide outside the fair-use envelope and AnyDVD's mission.

I did not understand what question you answer me???

1. How can I hear HDDTS via HDMI?
No Blu Ray
movie from network

2. I have heard that There is hardware that connects to the cable and cable broadcasts as I have HDMI

3. What happens between the receiver to the TV ?
How anydvd help me?
anydvd is in the Computer
What is read between the receiver to the TV?
Receiver sees no HDCP TV???

I did not understand what question you answer me???

He didn't answer any. What you are trying to do / need is not what anydvd is ment for. You're in the wrong forum

1. How can I hear HDDTS via HDMI?
No Blu Ray
movie from network

What is "HDDTS"? There is no such thing, if you mean DTS-HD that's just a type of audio signal just like the normal DTS, dolby digital, and is embedded in the video. It has nothing to do with hdmi. Play the movie and you'll hear the sound, WHAT type of signal it is (DTS-HD or Dolby Digital) depends on what the studios used. Not an anydvd problem

2. I have heard that There is hardware that connects to the cable and cable broadcasts as I have HDMI

Cables do not broadcast, they are just "signal carriers" from 1 place to another, its the player that plays the movie that "broadcasts" the signal. Again, hardware issues are not an anydvd problem.

3. What happens between the receiver to the TV ?
How anydvd help me?
anydvd is in the Computer
What is read between the receiver to the TV?
Receiver sees no HDCP TV???

The TV relays the audio signal to the receiver, meaning the TV already processed the audio before it is transmitted to the receiver that plays it back. AnyDVD can't help you. Anydvd is a decrypter and to some extend a ripper. It does not touch or modify the audio in any way. As you say anydvd is on the computer, its no TV software. It can't help you

What is read between the receiver to the TV, nothing. It's the other way arround. your playback software plays the movie, and the movie is displayed on the TV. The TV processes the audio and video, and plays the video to the screen and sends the audio to the receiver. This may result in eg DTS-HD being recoded by the tv to eg AC3 dolby digital. Consult your tv manufacturer. Not an anydvd problem

In short, whatever you're trying to do. It's not an anydvd problem and you need to look elsewhere. Try google

Your posts raise multiple questions with different possible solutions, so perhaps you should be more clear as to exactly what you're trying to do. What devices are you trying to connect? What are the inputs & outputs on these devices, especially HDMI or DVI-D? Are you trying to use your monitor only for PC playback, or with other HDMI devices (standalone BD players, cable boxes, etc.) as well?

AnyDVD removes BD encryption (i.e., AACS & BD+), which on all current commercial BD software players also deactivates the enforcement of HDCP over the PC's video output--whether direct to monitor or via a receiver. (Some standalone BD players may also deactivate HDCP when playing unencrypted copies, but that's strictly YMMV.) Beyond that, AnyDVD has nothing to do with HDCP.

Then you need to give a better explanation, what exactly is HDDTS? And exactly what it is you are trying to do with clearer sentences

Last edited:
kjkjk32,

Something to keep in mind: it would be more appropriate for somebody who is new to a forum to "tone down", search previous posts and correctly and more completely formulate your questions here if you are expecting to get any answers.

There is no such thing as "HDDTS" to my knowledge.

That said:
AnyDVD disables HDCP when it is running in the background, so a non-HDCP compliant monitor or TV should not generally pose any problem. I.o.w. this is most likely not your problem when you fail to get audio from the disc your are trying to play.

The real question is probably: can my hardware decode a DTS HD Master audio track? There are some "requirements" to be met to be able to send DTS HD Master audio over HDMI and a decoder that can play it back... Certainly, many mainstream receivers or decoders built in tv's CANNOT play back DTS HD Master audio...

If you do not have an audiocard or videocard or a software player that can output a DTS HD Master audio stream because of some hardware limitation or it not being able to output it because it does not support HDMI 1.3b spec (that includes the cables used) or higher NOR you have a suitable decoder/receiver to decode it you will be out of luck I'm afraid.

Also: ofcourse there is indeed a difference in quality between DTS HD master audio and regular DTS, but you will only hear it with appropriate speakers and equipment.

You are not exactly completely listing what you are trying to use, not on the PC hard & software side - nor on the playback side (receiver/TV or monitor...).

If you don't have suitable hardware, you'll probably have to make do with the DTS, PCM stereo or DD tracks instead...

Back