• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ice Age: Continental Drift

Thank you very much for all your help. I tried the trial-installation of TMT but this also didn't work - same effect, stops after the Fox logo. But TMT looks to me like a very professional player, liked the GUI right from the beginning.
But I got it to work with MPC, because MPC is skipping the whole menu and Java stuff and jumps straight into the film. And not to forget AnyDVD 'on'.

RBBrittain, I agree to your point of view about WinDVD. This is exactly the impression I have and their paid (!) support was after two weeks of exchanging e-mails not really helpful.
I also tried VLC but this doesn't even show a picture and you can hear a stuttering sound.
But may be there is also a problem with my PC because TMT didn't work either :confused:

Thank you again for all your help :clap:

So I jumped the gun a bit, the disc itself will not play with TMT 5 _ "any version", the Fox logo appears and it just hangs there. Only enabling Speed Menu does it play.
I also had a chance to try all the rental discs _ all three of them have problems at 1 hour 11 minutes and 39 seconds. Could be a bad batch of discs, they play fine in TMT5's latest build (.172), but the same pause in the video appears in XBMX Frodo.

Hard to say if Frodo needs some tweaking, TMT 5 is written a bit better or there are a bad batch of discs at the rental store.

It will be interesting to see how my eBay disc will play if it ever gets here. :mad:

Back