• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
M2ts as input, currently no. 3d ISO as input, yes. 3d backup, currently no. It will ignore the said folder.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk
Bedankt voor je snelle reply ;)
Why support 3D iso input while Slyce cannot back it up?

Because some discs are only 3D versions and this way you can make a 2D version without having to buy another copy in 2D

Slyce Discount ?

Slysoft offer 20 % Discount until 6th of January on all products.

That means, if slyce is released until that Timeframe, we can buy it with this
discount?! :clap:

No exclusions

Slysoft offer 20 % Discount until 6th of January on all products.

That means, if slyce is released until that Timeframe, we can buy it with this
discount?! :clap:

Why would we exclude it? :confused:

No one knows yet the product isn't finished. I am sure they are figuring that out still.

What do you mean it's not finished? It should be almost ready to go out the door. They only have nine (9) more days until the end of the year! :clap:

Is Slysoft going to be like the US government and let the date pass and nothing happens? I'm eagerly waiting for Slysoft to release Slice to the world, and hopefully they will prove, once again, that they are ahead of the competition (DVDFab). :p

I've head through the internet that some DVD & Blu-Ray manufacturers will be putting "Macrovision" in thier drives to prevent copying of movies. I don't know how true that is, but it's something to look out for. I could be completely wrong, and I hope so!

Well, if I don't come back in a couple of days, I wish everyone and Slysoft a merry Christmas! ! ! 8)

So you are giving them 9 days to finish it? I never heard an official response when they were going to have it finished. Rumors, yea but just that.

What do you mean it's not finished? It should be almost ready to go out the door. They only have nine (9) more days until the end of the year! :clap:

Is Slysoft going to be like the US government and let the date pass and nothing happens? I'm eagerly waiting for Slysoft to release Slice to the world, and hopefully they will prove, once again, that they are ahead of the competition (DVDFab). :p

I've head through the internet that some DVD & Blu-Ray manufacturers will be putting "Macrovision" in thier drives to prevent copying of movies. I don't know how true that is, but it's something to look out for. I could be completely wrong, and I hope so!

Well, if I don't come back in a couple of days, I wish everyone and Slysoft a merry Christmas! ! ! 8)

Not finished.

No it is not finished and we ran across some 11th hour issues and we will not make it by year-end. Just being honest. We are VERY close but there are loose ends, messages to do and of course rigorous testing of the whole product. On top of that we need to finish all the 30+ translations.

well i'm still waiting on that new build for translators ;) Too bad if ya won't make it, perhaps early january then. That's why i like it that you fellas don't give an exact date. This time was probably an exception with a possible release "timeframe".

Perhaps you can clarify what what you said earlier.

We have run into some last minute delays and rather than release an inferior not ready product we will see this through to the end. And when we are ready with the first beta we'll announce it, period.

Last i knew it was going to be a retail release, not beta. Care to clarify that for all of us? :)

@vze2mp9g: they never said they were going to release it by end of december but it was a timeframe they were aiming at. Things happen.

No beta release

Of course we will not release a beta product to the public. What I meant was to the team of beta testers and then we move on the official site release with all the trimmings.

That's what i thought, thx for the clarification. Well i'll be waiting for that new translator build then. Guess i'll see it when it's ready for a language update :)

do hope it will be able to handle picture in picture streams and dts-express (and dolby digital plus http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54787)

Hey Frank & the whole team involved, ignore the complaining & the belly achers. Put Slyce out when your ready.
I as most of your loyal followers will gladly wait till your satisfied with your product to make it available to us. Slysoft is a VERY WELL made product and HIGHLY RESPECTED because of your commitment to excellence & support. Those that want to complain just for the sake of it, are not worth your time, or ours. Keep up the awesome work and thank you for giving us the products we need to protect our investments! SALUTE!

Slysoft is a VERY WELL made product and HIGHLY RESPECTED because of your commitment to excellence & support.

I agree i have had 99.99% trouble free software.
i have lifetime update to anydvd clonedvd 2 clone dvd mobile and clone cd
keep up the good work

Well they've already said it would be delayed due to a few issues, and also would it not have been better to post this in the Slyce thread rather than a new thread in the AnyDVD HD forum?

Is there a mailing list that we can put our names on to be apprised of Slyce's release?

probably the same list you're on when a new anydvd version is released, and i'm pretty sure that they'll announce it BIG on the front page when they release it. Only time will tell.

Screw that. It'll be the quietest, biggest kept secret in history. ;)

I hope this is the right section for this question:

Would Slyce be integrated into AnyHD DVD, or would it be a stand-alone app?

Also, if it is a stand alone app, could we use Slyce while AnyHD DVD is running in the background for the decrypting and use Slyce to choose what we want to keep and to rip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back