• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MESSAGGIO disco non originale.

peppino

un saluto a tutti voi del forum ,altre volte sono stato aiutato in maniera splendita da voi. adesso ho un problema che non riesco a risolvere, ho comprato il blu ray il cavaliere del santo graal versione (italiana regione 2) con anydvd hd comprata licenza a vita e con l'ultima versione beta 7.1.2.3 creo l'mmagine iso. masterizzo con il mio pioneer bdr 206 ,inserisco in lettura sia nella playstation 3 e nel lettore samsung e tutte e 2 mi evidenziano il seguente messaggio (il disco da voi inserito non e' una copia originale) ho briciato diversi disci ma ottenendo sempre lo stesso messaggio. invio il file log zip. grazie un saluto a tutti.
peppino

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.3_Info_I_BDROM.zip
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
Greetings to All of You forum, I sometimes helped in State More Way resplendent from you Now I have a problem that I can solve, I bought the blue ray the knight of the holy grail version (Italian Region 2) with AnyDVD HD bought License to life and the latest beta version 7.1.2.3 mmagine create the iso. I burn with my Pioneer BDR 206, insert in Reading IS the playstation 3 and In 2 player samsung and All I highlight the message (the disk Posted by you is not 'A copy of the original) I burnt several disks but always getting the same message . Enter the zip file to register. thanks Greetings. all
Peppino

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.3_Info_I_BDROM.zip
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
Please disable AnyDVD. Create a RAR file of the I:\BDMV\JAR\*.* folder and upload it to upload.slysoft.com

You should post the upload reference here and wait for a reply from Slysoft.

In the meantime you should enable SpeedMenus to play the disk.

Last edited:
messaggio disco non originale

jar files rar sent. aspect of news. thanks

You forgot to post the upload Id you were given after the upload. Without it slysoft cannot identify which upload is yours.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

'JAR.rar' Il tuo file è stato caricato correttamente, l'ID di caricamento è: 50ce137c3e72a

un saluto a tutti voi del forum ,altre volte sono stato aiutato in maniera splendita da voi. adesso ho un problema che non riesco a risolvere, ho comprato il blu ray il cavaliere del santo graal versione (italiana regione 2) con anydvd hd comprata licenza a vita e con l'ultima versione beta 7.1.2.3 creo l'mmagine iso. masterizzo con il mio pioneer bdr 206 ,inserisco in lettura sia nella playstation 3 e nel lettore samsung e tutte e 2 mi evidenziano il seguente messaggio (il disco da voi inserito non e' una copia originale) ho briciato diversi disci ma ottenendo sempre lo stesso messaggio. invio il file log zip. grazie un saluto a tutti.
peppino

Please try AnyDVD 7.1.2.4 on the original disc. Playback test with BD player software (TMT, PowerDVD, ...) on the PC is sufficient. Let us know, if it works.

ok, thanks, I try once and you'll 'know.
greetings.

works perfectly, w slysoft are exceptional as always. Greetings to all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and forum.
JOSEPH said Peppino.

Would you be so kind as to provide a logfile with the working version :) It's often helpful for the devs ;)

I guess that's not needed as the LOG file does not contain the JAR.

ragazzi vi ringrazio a tutti per la collaborazione, ho inviato sia il file log e jar. ringrazio giacomo che con any7.1.2.4. ho gia' risolto il problema
grazie alla prossima.
peppino.

Back