• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Navigation Pack Error

vomitator

I have a (German) book that includes 2 Tuition DVDs. I can't rip them to HD with AnyDVD, nor can I make an image with Clone DVD. When it comes to repairing the defective DVD structure an error message is displayed:
Navigation Pack 6048 VOBU 404 Clone 6.
I've attached a log file. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.1.2_Info_F_Englisch unterrichten DVD1.zip
    194.2 KB · Views: 6
I have a (German) book that includes 2 Tuition DVDs. I can't rip them to HD with AnyDVD, nor can I make an image with Clone DVD. When it comes to repairing the defective DVD structure an error message is displayed:
Navigation Pack 6048 VOBU 404 Clone 6.
I've attached a log file. Thanks in advance.

Try to use the AnyDVD "rip Video DVD" function. Do you still get the error?

Try to use the AnyDVD "rip Video DVD" function. Do you still get the error?

I've already tried it, AnyDVD rips the DVD and then tries to repair the DVD structure. After some time an error message is displayed. I've also tried to make an iso image with Any DVD, same problem.

Last edited:
"repairing the defective DVD structure"

Try ripping with a different brand burner if you have one. I had a problem backing up a My Favorite Martian tv series dvd with CloneDVD2 on a LG burner due to a "repairing the defective DVD structure" issue.

I then tried a second time on a Memorex burner and it backed up fine.

If you don't have another burner try ripping the dvd with DVD Shrink. I found out later that my LG burner could copy the same My Favorite Martian tv series dvd if I used DVD Shrink instead of CloneDVD2.

Does image creation work? (I see no reason, why it shouldn't).

No, because after ripping ANYDVD Ripper tries to repair the defective DVD structure and after 6% progress the above mentioned navigation pack error is displayed. Then AnyDVD asks if I want to delete the incomplete image.
And yes I've tried several (!) burners (Plextor, NEC/OPtiarc).

No, because after ripping ANYDVD Ripper tries to repair the defective DVD structure and after 6% progress the above mentioned navigation pack error is displayed. Then AnyDVD asks if I want to delete the incomplete image.

No. AnyDVD "rip to IMAGE" will never try to repair the disc structure. You probably used the other function.

No. AnyDVD "rip to IMAGE" will never try to repair the disc structure. You probably used the other function.

But as I mentioned before, ripping to image also fails. It stopps at 29% and the error message is: "reading error: sectors 1210944 - 1210975.

Last edited:
But as I mentioned before, ripping to image also fails. It stopps at 29% and the error message is: "reading error: sectors 1210944 - 1210975.

Is it possible that the above mentioned problems are related to the various copy protections?
BTW I only want to rip the DVDs to my HD, I don't want to copy them...

Back