• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Night at the museum 2

Firexcpro

[disc]
type=BD-ROM
version=AnyDVD HD 7.1.2.0 (BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
totalsectors=19838944
label=NIGHT_AT_THE_MUSEUM2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.0_dump.zip
    120 bytes · Views: 2
That's a dump file, not an AnyDVD logfile. Either post a logfile or explain how you ended up with a dump file (i.e., what you were doing when it crashed)...

Doesn't allow me to create a log file I stick the disc in it reads it then comes up with email bugs@slysoft.com I click ok it shows me the dump file and closes slysoft automatically without being able to create a log file.

Please try to create a System Info log file with AnyDVD.

That might help get you some more help in your situation.

I've attached an example on how to do that.

Attachments

• Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 7
Here is the system log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.0_Info.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
[disc]
type=BD-ROM
version=AnyDVD HD 7.1.2.0 (BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
totalsectors=19838944
label=NIGHT_AT_THE_MUSEUM2

A certain range of BD+ discs currently can cause this crash - this will be fixed soon.

BUT: until then, all you have to do, is make sure AnyDVD's "Online Protection Database" option is activated (which is the default) and that no firewall is blocking Access to the internet.
Then the disc will work.

Back