• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why can´t GameJackal handel securom 7?

I don't know to what extent I'm at liberty to say anything, but James isn't responsible for handling newer protections for Game Jackal.

James does handle protections with Anydvd. And peer does handle protections on Anydvd HD. But I'm pretty sure neither are responsible for handling game protections. I wouldn't be lying by saying I don't know exactly who is responsible, but I know who isn't.

In any case, I apologise for making such assumption. I hope that whoever is responsible for handling game protection will come forward and shed some light on the matter :)

In the next release the latest version of Securom is supported.

Regarding Starforce and Tages. Although I can't give a definitive answer, I would expect Tages to be the next protection looked at.

Thank You Matthew for the news!! secuROM was a big issue for me:bowdown: I hope Tages and SafeDisc are next.....;)GoGo Slysoft:clap:;)

Regarding Starforce and Tages. Although I can't give a definitive answer, I would expect Tages to be the next protection looked at.

Without sounding impatient, when can we look forward to installing that? :D

Thanks for the info it is much appreciated!

After creating a fresh C&C3 profile, version 2.9.18.560 seems to be behaving itself, even with hidejack removed. Looks good for GJ and SecuROM for the time being.

the latest version (*.565) can handle all versions of securom 7. including 7.2xx and 7.3xx
however some games will not work with autolaunch enabled.

starforce is another matter. starforce and anything that uses laserlok are the most difficult protection schemes invented. i've been following the scene for a while and can say that as tough as securom is it gets broken in very little time (Y.A.S.U. is a good example of this) after its been released, most updates in each minor release of securom have to do with blacklisting so this is understandable. starforce on the other hand takes forever to undermind.

however, because of recent lawsuits (sans ubisoft) starforce is being revamped and i assume the newer versions won't be as much of a problem. leaving only the old games to be taken care of, which shouldn't take too much work

tages although isn't being revamped so im not sure whats in store :disagree: lol

Back