• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you need to deal with the fact the Cinivia cure needs to be part of Slyce, and the sooner the better in order to take full advantage of the Slyce program for correct back-ups and being able to play you correct back-up on a stand alone player or in the near future licensed software players.:agree:

Slyce and the Cinivia cure are going to become partners if Slyce is going to be completely successfull and off the chart for customer demand.

That is not what i said. If you go a few and alot of post back, i know and said that slyce will deal with cinavia at some point just not now. What i said in that post of mine you quoted is that i will not tolerate another topic derailment of slyce into yet another cinavia topic. There is a sticky on that subject and it is NOT the slyce sticky one. If you want to talk about slyce and cinavia, fine but so it in the cinavia. Till slyce actually deals with cinavia it has no place in this topic. Discussion closed.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Encode 3D to MKV

Will Slyce be able to rip a 3D main movie to a .MKV container (either MVC or SBS)?

I backup my blu-rays to NAS and stream them direct to my TV. The TV cannot playback ISO but it can playback other formats of which I tend to use MKV+H.264, so I want to be able to rip 3D main movies to MKV.

Staying focused

I would like to offer a new TEMP Forum thread for those who want to continue discussing Cinavia and Slyce.

Anyone who has the time and energy can cruise for cinavia wishes and comments here and beam them over to:

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54331

Last edited:
To be honest, I do not know an MKV from a GERD. However, I am looking forward to an "all in one" product to back up my 3D Blu-Rays. Many are still quite expensive and I would hate to see the kids ruin one. Also, somtimes they are just barely over 25 GB and if SLYCE can just get the main movie on a 25GB dfisc I will be very happy.

slice

when i back up my blue ray's to my pc.. will i be able to play from my pc ??? kinda like how clone does !!!! or do i have to back it up on blue ray disc ??? also will slyce be able to shrink a large blue ray to fit a smaller blue ray like a 25 gig ? any info would be appreciated ....... thanks

when i back up my blue ray's to my pc.. will i be able to play from my pc ??? kinda like how clone does !!!! or do i have to back it up on blue ray disc ??? also will slice be able to shrink a large blue ray to fit a smaller blue ray like a 25 gig ? any info would be appreciated ....... thanks

learn to read! best choice for this training is the first post

Q1: will you be able to play them? No, Slyce is not a player. Slyce will be a shrinking conversion tool. CloneDVD does not play dvd's either, it shrinks them.

Q2: That info is in the very first post. I'd recommend you read that first. After you've done that and you still have questions, i'll answer them as good as i can.

slyce

i do know how read thanks for the advice maybe i'll pick up a book or two. lol
what is was trying say is will be able to play them from my pc. just like your software allow's me to right now by clicking on certian vts file's and running them thru video software like windows media player and or cyberlink ? !!!!!:doh:

I answered that in Q1. again no. Slyce is not a blu-ray player, its a shrinking & conversion tool. Like CloneDVD2 is for dvd's, it aint a DVD player either like cyberlink. On top of that you're not supposed to play the m2ts files directly or all sorts of problems can occur. From defaulting to a foreign language, to no audio at all. Blu-ray's HAVE TO BE played back in DISC MODE for the correct playback behavior

They're asking for a preview I believe. And that's something Slyce should have, yes?

A video title preview is in slyce yes, that info is also in the first posts.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Preview (forced) subtitles too?

Hi
In the past I used several tools to convert a BD image to a mkv file. I don't want to shrink or alter the video, I just want a single mkv file to play the movie with XBMC (or other players).

I live in europe, so most BD disks contain several audio and subtitle tracks in different languages (some with seamless branching).

For me it's very important to preserve at least the forced subs in my mkv files (in my language). Unfortunately, it's not very easy to find the correct subtitle track, which contains my preferred (forced) subs. So I often have to extract all tracks to get the sub images/text strings for choosing the right sub track.

Will Slyce help me to choose the right tracks? Is the preview feature capable to output the selected tracks (video, audio and subs) BEFORE converting? Or is it just showing the selected movie track?
What's about previewing seamless branching disks? Will it support it?

I'm really looking forward to Slyce... :agree:

i suggest you take a look at the first posts. how the subtitles are shown per stream is already in the screenshots. So far i havent seen a (forced) tag on any subtitles but i guess i could try it on district 9 disc. The preview feature currently only lets you preview the stream. My limited version does not use subs in the preview atm. Seamless branching discs or 1 big m2ts is irrelevant. Its the video title that counts, not how many streams its made up of

All or none or any

Yes, you can select all the subtitles, none or a custom mix until the cows come home in Slyce. :D

that is already proven in one of the final screenshot (output screen)

Just to make sure i don't need an ophthalmologist: it's not in this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back