• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

There's one company who claims to have found a work around to Cinavia. So far there's been no proof and they don't intend to release it until the end of October. Meanwhile they're happily taking peoples money on pre-orders for software that hasn't been validated yet. They claim to have been around for 10 years, but until recently I'd never even heard of them, and whenever I've tried to download their trial software it times out the first time you try to use it and I've tried to install it on multiple systems with clean installs of Windows. Couple that with the fact that the reviews seem to be written by themselves, always giving 5 out of 5 except for the one real user who gives it 1 out of 5 and I would be very wary about anything this company claims.

Last edited:
If you just go to the site, then click "buy" then "checkout" there is nothing that says you need AnyDVD. They claim on their site right above the "buy" button that their program alone can rip and clone Blu-Ray and DVD.

If it can't do this without AnyDVD, that right there is false advertising.

If you goto the product page at http://www.dvd2hd.com/product/ it does show under system requirements that for Blu-ray you do need to have AnyDVD HD installed.

As far as I can tell, there really isn't anything special about the technology they are using to "remove" Cinavia. It looks like any other BD cloning app; except, it can also identify and re-encode Cinavia audio stream, while keeping the other audio/video streams untouched. And, if there is no Cinavia audio stream, to leave all the audio/video streams untouched.

After thinking about it... it looks like it's feasible to re-encode the Cinavia audio track without slowing down the ripping process. However, I doubt that bitperfect audio fans would want to use this method.

There's one company who claims to have found a work around to Cinavia. So far there's been no proof and they don't intend to release it until the end of October. Meanwhile they're happily taking peoples money on pre-orders for software that hasn't been validated yet. They claim to have been around for 10 years, but until recently I'd never even heard of them, and whenever I've tried to download their trial software it times out the first time you try to use it and I've tried to install it on multiple systems with clean installs of Windows. Couple that with the fact that the reviews seem to be written by themselves, always giving 5 out of 5 except for the one real user who gives it 1 out of 5 and I would be very wary about anything this company claims.

Apparently the guy behind this is Ingo Foerster

http://www.ifoerster.com/about-us/

"we elected to revert back to our original title of IFoerster in 2011."
Sounds abit sus

http://website.informer.com/Ingo+Foerster+Pixbyte+Development+SL.html

Col.

I have strong belief this product is scam based on what happened this morning.

I downloaded trial from website and according to them it is 7 day trial and test under VM and for this purpose it was created brand new with nothing being install other than windows 7 and drivers. Guess what as soon I click "Get Trial Key" it says trial expired.

No, I didn't change system time to begin with, it was already set to correct time and zone.

Based on my initial experience I still believe it is scam.

I will do more testing to see if it is machine related issue.

Last edited:
It is kind of funny that I ran to same situation this morning.

I have strong belief this product is scam based on what happened this morning.
I downloaded trial from website and according to them it is 7 day trial and test under VM with nothing being install other than windows 7 and guess what as soon I click "Get Trial Key" it says trial expired. No, I didn't change system time to begin with, it was already set to correct time and zone.

Based on my initial experience I still believe it is scam. I will do more testing to see if it is machine related issue. (After reading your post maybe I don't need to.)

But I think it is Scam. Just my two cents on this subject. What is your say on this Adbear?

Last edited:
Did not contact support since I was off to work.
Will do once I am back home.

And their support said?
Having tried to install the trial on multiple systems with clean windows installs on them and they all say it's expired the first time you try to use it I would have to say it's a scam

Having tried to install the trial on multiple systems with clean windows installs on them and they all say it's expired the first time you try to use it I would have to say it's a scam

My thought as well. I am very sure it is scam.
Probably one of those who vanish overnight.

While I can not say one way or another whether DvdRanger5 will do as stated, I CAN say that I have DvdRanger4 and it does as stated, and does it flawlessly for me....everytime.

Message from the Lead Developer

Hello guys,
why you always write negative things about our software? We are working 15 hours a day, 7 days a week on the software DVD-Ranger to bring it to a perfect state.
Why you think we spread lies? Look, we are now more than 10 years in this business. We developed DaViDeo software, we developed ShrinkTo5, we developed DVDneXtCOPY, we developed a SDK that was bought by many developers. Greetings to Slysoft.
If you are a developer, you know what is the difference between finding a solution and finaly adding this solution into a existing workflow.

Remember: AnyDVD will never be able to remove Cinavia, you will need a really big complex software in the background that will do all the analyze, decoding, encoding and so forth to siwtch of the signal.

Think what every you want. But please stop telling that we lie or that our software is bad or tha we cheat or whatever. Please respect our work and our software.

Ingo

Yea, I have to agree here. Enough with the speculative nonsense. All who are skeptical, fine. Wait and see what happens. But enough with the "this is a scam" nonsense please. Thanks! :policeman:

As I said in the other thread, let's stop with the "it's a scam" nonsense. Those who are skeptical, be skeptical. I know nothing about this company. The lead developer is offended by the discussions about it on this forum. So, let's just leave it alone and wait and see what they come out with. :policeman:

to Hawk

I think it is really ok that a software will deny the trial on a VM. You can reset a VM as often you want, so why do you think that a trial will allow you to use it on a VM? Please think about this issue.
BTW: You can check different protection software like Regnow, Nalpeiron, VM Protect and so forth, all have the option to deny VMWare and others and all suggest to do it.

It is really bad to allways diss other people and others people work.

Ingo

They threaten me several times too SamuriHL via email. I laughed at the emails. Not stirring the pot just a comment from what I got too.

As I said in the other thread, let's stop with the "it's a scam" nonsense. Those who are skeptical, be skeptical. I know nothing about this company. The lead developer is offended by the discussions about it on this forum. So, let's just leave it alone and wait and see what they come out with. :policeman:

Back