• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.8.0

mike20021969

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.8.0 Official

7.0.8.0 2012 08 29
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New: Driver blocks more commands before disc is made visible
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 7.0.7.0, some menus didn't work
anymore

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Last edited:
Blu Ray help

im new to blue ray and havent started to try this but would love to copy some blue ray for family on dvd is there step by step for this and what all do i need i can copy regular dvds but not sure for blue ray.. Any help is greatly appreciated

im new to blue ray and havent started to try this but would love to copy some blue ray for family on dvd is there step by step for this and what all do i need i can copy regular dvds but not sure for blue ray.. Any help is greatly appreciated

First thing, you need the latest version of AnyDVD HD, which you can get at the top of this thread. Then to copy a normal DVD, you can get CloneDVD, which you can get (on a trial basis) . If you need instructions of how to use AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD, you can go HERE to read how to do this step by step.

For Blu-Ray discs, you also need AnyDVD HD, BDRebuilder, and ImageBurn. Start with AnyDVD HD and use "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk..." from the menu when you RIGHT click the Fox (AnyDVD HD) icon. When that's finished you need to use BD Rebuilder to shrink the Blu-Ray (which is now been ripped to your Harddisk) movie down, so that it will fit on a 25Gb blank Blu-Ray disc. In the BD Rebuilder settings, you need to check off that you want the output to an ISO disc image. Once you've done that, you can use Imbbrn to burn that ISO to the blank 25Gb Blu-Ray disc. If you need a detailed instuctions on how to do this, just click HERE. That will take you Doom9.com.

Lastly, if you want to do a 1:1 copy to a 50Gb Blu-Ray disc, you just need AnyDVD and "Rip to Image..." from the drop down menu of AnyDVD. Then, when you are done, you can use ImgBurn to burn the ISO file you just created from the Blu-Ray Movie, to burn to the blank 50Gb Blu-Ray disc.

This is allot of information, that's why I included the links for the step by step instructions of how to make back up copies of DVD and Blu-Ray discs. I'm sure that there allot of other people who can expand on this greatly, so check back every so often. If you do encounter any problems, make sure you come back and post you questions in the appropriate forum. Good Luck!
8)

Last edited:
Back