• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server

magicj1

I do not seem to be able to back up the film 'Lockout,' an error message is displayed

'Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server'.

Error processing Blu-ray disc!
'Please check the Anydvd status window for details'

??

0.00s: AnyDVD HD 7.0.7.0

0.08s: Drive: D:, disabled: 0, don't touch: 0, capture: 0
0.08s: medium state: 2
0.08s: ready
0.08s: busy
0.08s: Drive D: locked, result 1, took 0 seconds!
0.13s: mode 0
0.13s: has_something = 1, info->retry_count 0
0.13s: toc response count 2
0.13s: track 1 from 0 to 15295232, Control 4
0.14s: Drive 0 (not set!)
0.16s: get_capacity_disc_info 15295232
0.16s: get_capacity 15295232
0.16s: read physical failed, sense 5:24:0
0.16s: dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
0.16s: Layer 0 End: 0
0.16s: extract_content data reset 0, io->stop 15295232
0.16s: layer 1 reserved free
0.98s: standard udf
0.98s: label LOCKOUT
1.16s: AACS!
1.16s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 899102:898814 in /AACS/DUPLICATE/MKB_RO.inf
1.25s: discRequiresBusEncryption 0
1.25s: driveSupportsBusEncryption 0
1.41s: HD type: 1
1.45s: GetExHashNode checking directory /BDMV/STREAM/...
1.45s: GetExHashNode returned 00019.m2ts!
1.58s: MKB version 33
93cdcf956885 1.58s:
421036c2780e 1.58s:
1.84s: HD: GetVolumeKey 0
1.89s: Hacked GetVolumeID failed, sense 5:6f:2
2.67s: HD:
BD;LOCKOUT|7.0.7.0;93cdcf956885 2.67s: ;;33
9a 52 aa 55 33 0f d8 77 7d 4b 13 9c b0 df fb 0c 2.67s:
9a52aa55330fd8777d4b139cb0dffb0c 2.67s:
2.88s: yes_clicked: 1, server_error: 500
2.88s: path /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
2.91s: Speed set to 2147483647
2.91s: Sending Patchlevel 0
2.91s: mode 0 0x0

Server problems

I just tried to process the Blu-ray title "One in the Chamber" and received the same error message using AnyDVD HD 7.0.7.1.

Same here, except my issue is with "The Sting". This isn't a bad disc problem (I can rip the image successfully using imgburn only and imgburn + AnyDVD HD running. I always get the same "Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server" and "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc" messages, regardless of whether I mount the imgburn alone rip, the ripped ISO with AnyDVD HD running or reading directly from the disc with a BD-drive. However, there are some clear differences - the imgburn only rip won't play at all. The rip with AnyDVD running will play some of the previews and then stop and give a "Your disc drive does not support the playback for this content" message. When I read directly from the disc, it seems to play just fine, though I've only watched the first 10 minutes or so and then skipped through via chapter markers (sorry, I haven't had time to try on my Panasonic BD player yet to see if it plays). Attached are 3 logfiles: 2 of the rips and 1 reading directly from the BD. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_I_THE_STING_NA AnyDVD rip log.zip
    242.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_I_THE_STING_NA imgburn only rip log.zip
    242.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_R_THE_STING_NA BD log.zip
    243.6 KB · Views: 1
Strange... One in the Chamber processed fine, but The Dictator gives the Anydvd server error.

Slysoft's server MAY be down. If this is the case, just wait an see if they come up. So far no one from the Slysoft Development Team has said anything at all. If you are still having problems the next day, you may want to contact Slysoft directly at http://www.slysoft.com/en/support.html.

It's not the end of the world. Slysoft is a reliable company with the best support any where. Things like this do happen. 8)

Same problem here with "One in the Chamber", but two of the other new ones I bought today are working just fine. Perhaps only one server node (or its router) is down (?)

Robert

Slysoft's server MAY be down.

It isn't, I can get through without a hitch or delay.

I would bet good money that somewhere in the 'net pipeline for the people having problems is a malfunctioning pipeline machine mucking up connections.

Ultimately there isn't a whole lot that Slysoft can do if their server is up and the internet web structure is having hiccups for some people.

It isn't, I can get through without a hitch or delay.

I would bet good money that somewhere in the 'net pipeline for the people having problems is a malfunctioning pipeline machine mucking up connections.

Ultimately there isn't a whole lot that Slysoft can do if their server is up and the internet web structure is having hiccups for some people.

It doesn't work for me either. Same problem as the others. :(

Last edited:
For me at least, it seems like the adobe flashplayer installer was causing me problems - a reboot did the trick.

I was just able to connect with "One in the Chamber" where, earlier, I was unable to connect.

I reloaded the BD in the drive (for the 4th or 5th attempt) and, again, got the error (using 7.0.7.0) then, without taking the disk from the drive, loaded 7.0.7.1 and then it connected. Another poster reported the same connect problem even using 7.0.7.1., so I discount the new version as the reason for the success, but thought I'd report it.

I'm not sure what happened - is the delinquent server now working? - or was it just a random happenstance?

Robert

Same here with The Dictator

Same BD, same issue. Getting 500 - Internal Server error trying to connect to anything www.slysoft.com. I've sent them an email at support@slysoft.com. It's working for some folks, but not for others.

I can ping the site and nslookup is working, but can't connect to the server which causes issues with the software trying to get latest keys from their DB. Unfortunately, turning off the DB lookup in settings won't work for this new DB.

I also tried rebooting and installing v7.0.7.1, but neither effort has resolved the issue. :(

Something is definitely blocking access to www.slysoft.com for several of us. I'm on Verizon FIOS out of MD. I can only get to their website via a proxy site. Only problem is that the software does not provide for proxy access as far as I can tell, so it still fails to get to the DB for new keys.

FYI.... I'm using v7.0.7.1. It's not a browser, cookie or OS issue as fas as I can tell. As I said, something in the net is stopping this specific site, but not others.

Edit: It's not my firewall as I've temporarily disable Router and Window FW to test. I can also get to www.slysoft.com site via Safari on my iPhone. I'll check with Verizon tomorrow to see if they'll admit anything. Meantime, it would be nice if I could get AnyDVD-HD to use a public proxy for access to it's website and DB.

Last edited:
Information from 2ch

Hello.
It has been a problem in forum called 2ch of Japan.
However, they discovered one solution.
First, please end "Any DVD" which exists in a task tray.
Next, please reboot "Any DVD" from the list of programs.

There is an opinion that the problem was solved by this method.
I feel sorry in poor English. :)

Wasn't working for 2 days, but tried again after others' posts and all is well again.

Something is definitely blocking access to www.slysoft.com for several of us. I'm on Verizon FIOS out of MD. I can only get to their website via a proxy site. Only problem is that the software does not provide for proxy access as far as I can tell, so it still fails to get to the DB for new keys.

FYI.... I'm using v7.0.7.1. It's not a browser, cookie or OS issue as fas as I can tell. As I said, something in the net is stopping this specific site, but not others.

Edit: It's not my firewall as I've temporarily disable Router and Window FW to test. I can also get to www.slysoft.com site via Safari on my iPhone. I'll check with Verizon tomorrow to see if they'll admit anything. Meantime, it would be nice if I could get AnyDVD-HD to use a public proxy for access to it's website and DB.

I also have Verizon FIOS out of NJ, and I haven't experienced any problems connecting to Slysoft either through a web browser (IE 9 and Mozilla Firefox 15) or through AnyDVD HD while copying a current Blu-Ray DVD.

Back