• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games - Blu-ray - Protection not removed

yakster

I used the latest Beta 7.0.7.1 and ripped the entire region 1 USA Blu-ray disc to my hard drive. Then I used Imgburn to create the Blu-ray copy with a Verbatim 50gb blank. The disc would load into my Blu-ray Players, but that is all it would do. My LG BD670 and Sony BDP-N460 home players would see the disc as a Blu-ray, but would not play. The TV screen stayed blank and the player counters stayed at 0000 no matter how long I let it try. I have seen numerous messages about this new copy protection, but haven't seen a update that will fix all of the problems. If you need an additional log file let me know and I will provide it.

Does the backup disc play back on your PC? If not then put the original back in, go in to AnyDVD and click the 'Default' button and then try playing the original disc back on your PC in something like PowerDVD or TMT. does that play? If not then post a logfile using the latest beta. If it does work then it's either a setting you had on in AnyDVD or your copy was faulty

I used the latest Beta 7.0.7.1 and ripped the entire region 1 USA Blu-ray disc to my hard drive. Then I used Imgburn to create the Blu-ray copy with a Verbatim 50gb blank. The disc would load into my Blu-ray Players, but that is all it would do. My LG BD670 and Sony BDP-N460 home players would see the disc as a Blu-ray, but would not play. The TV screen stayed blank and the player counters stayed at 0000 no matter how long I let it try. I have seen numerous messages about this new copy protection, but haven't seen a update that will fix all of the problems. If you need an additional log file let me know and I will provide it.

I always burn to a BDRW disc first that way if it doesnt work I didnt lose a pricey single or dual layer BDR disc.

Hunger Games - Full Movie Fails with new Beta

The backup disc will not play in any of my computers. I have tried with and without AnyDVD HD loaded. The computer does see the Verbatim disc, but Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 software stays at 0000 when attempting to play and will not advance. I am attaching the log file from AnyDVD HD Beta 7.07.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_J_THE_HUNGER_GAMES.zip
    413.6 KB · Views: 25
So did you try the rest of what I suggested?
Also when it asked for the Region of the disc did you choose the correct region?

Tried all options

Yes I tried all of your suggestions. The disc is a Region 1 USA version and yes I did select the correct region as I do with all of my backups.

The backup disc will not play in any of my computers. I have tried with and without AnyDVD HD loaded. The computer does see the Verbatim disc, but Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 software stays at 0000 when attempting to play and will not advance. I am attaching the log file from AnyDVD HD Beta 7.07.1

Does the original disc play with PowerDVD 12 while AnyDVD is running in the background?

That was part of what I asked, but he didn't answer to say whether it worked or not

The original region 1 USA Blu-ray disc will play in my computer with AnyDVD HD active (loaded) when using Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 software.

Using 7.0.7.1 I had no problem copying Hunger GAmes. No error message came up. But, when I tried playing the Bluray, nothing played. I got the same result on 2 different Bluray players, one being an Oppo 93

Just to clarify, I also tried playing on my computer with AnyDVD active, but would not start playing. Using PowerDVD.

The original region 1 USA Blu-ray disc will play in my computer with AnyDVD HD active (loaded) when using Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 software.
Then with those settings try ripping to the harddrive and then play the harddrive rip in PowerDVD and see if that works

Using 7.0.7.1 I had no problem copying Hunger GAmes. No error message came up. But, when I tried playing the Bluray, nothing played. I got the same result on 2 different Bluray players, one being an Oppo 93
Try following the instructions I've been giving to Yakster so far and report your results

More Troubleshooting Results

Then with those settings try ripping to the harddrive and then play the harddrive rip in PowerDVD and see if that works

I used the Beta AnyDVD HD 7.0.7.1 "Rip to Image" then loaded (mounted) the ISO file with Virtual CloneDVD. I then was able to play the ISO with and without AnyDVD HD active (loaded) using PowerDVD 12 software. I have not tried to burn the ISO to a 50gb Verbatim disc yet.

Well that's promising, so it looks like AnyDVD is doing it's job, just got to hope it works when you burn to disc

The attached logfile is from The Hunger Games (USA). It will not play the original disk with AnyDVD enabled or from what is indicated as a supposedly successful rip. If I disable AnyDVD the original disc will play using TMT5. I have also tried resetting AnyDVD to defaults as requested.

cD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_G_THE_HUNGER_GAMES.zip
    438.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Are you guys trying to do a full back up? I used the latest AnyDvd HD beta and ripped it to the hard drive then used the latest version of BD Rebuilder to do a movie only back up & burned to a 25gb BDRW disc with no problem. Played the whole movie back on a Sony BDP-BX38 with no problems as well.

Are you guys trying to do a full back up? I used the latest AnyDvd HD beta and ripped it to the hard drive then used the latest version of BD Rebuilder to do a movie only back up & burned to a 25gb BDRW disc with no problem. Played the whole movie back on a Sony BDP-BX38 with no problems as well.

That is correct a full disc backup. I am burning that ISO file to a Verbatim 50gb disc now and will post the results. It would appear that there might be several different region 1 USA Blu-ray discs with variations of the copy protection.

Using the "Rip to Image" and then using Imgburn to burn the ISO file to disc seems to work. I did a spot check of my backup and everything seems correct and plays properly.

whats the correct playlist for this movie
avsfourms showing 665 bdinfo showing 10

Back