• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Firefox updated to 14.0.1

George++

See here for what's new and fixed.

FYI - Two different Win 7 machines (x32 and x64) would not do an in-place update from 13.0.1 to 14.0.1, I had to download the install program to get the update. I tried to do the in-place update (let FF download the update and install) and kept getting nagged that I needed to get the update. Ouch. :bang:

The only way I was able to get FF correctly updated was to download the installer and manually upgrade. Double Ouch :bang:

Last edited:
Has worked fine for me on 4 systems so far, just went to 'help' and 'about' and it updated automatically with no issues

Has worked fine for me on 4 systems so far, just went to 'help' and 'about' and it updated automatically with no issues

I did that, it downloaded, did the install, restarted FF, and still both machines reported 13.0.1.

I'm cursed, I tells ya. Cursed! ;)

Fire Fox Update

Was running version 8 on Vista 64x, update loaded version 12 (via help & about and update) and then automatically to 14.01 no problems.

No problems running and my addons work in FF14 one think I noticed changed was the toolbar looks different. I didn't notice it till last night I took a good look and it does look different from before if anyone else noticed that change as well.

I had no issues updating Firefox in Windows 7. I have Vista also, but I'll update that later.

I use to have this problem, I turned off my Antivirus and did the process that Adbear did and updated perfectly.

Back