• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Best Dvd copy software

bigd606

I have really enjoyed Slysoft...no coasters yet....I have tried other one and they suck...what do you guys think?:agree:

I have really enjoyed Slysoft...no coasters yet....I have tried other one and they suck...what do you guys think?

I totally agree! :agree:

:D

The only problem I have is I run a laptop with usb1.1 and it is slow. I rip on my cd/dvd rom and it rips fast. I burn on a external dvd burner and it is slow. Nothing to do with Slysoft.

Do you have firewire or just USB? USB 1.1 will restrict the data transfer making your burns slower.

Have U Tried 1Click

I use 1Click Dvd and have had extremely good luck with it and AnyDVD in the background. Approx. 150 or so:D :bowdown: :clap:

Don't be a cheap bastid:D Just support SLYSOFT:agree: You'll be happy and so will they...Not everyday you run across a win/win situation8)

bigd606 speed solution

You can buy a PC card to convert your USB1.0 to either USB 2.0 or FireWire.
Either the USB 2.0 or FireWire card is available for less than $40.

I used one in my old Compaq laptop and the speed increase was great!

I have really enjoyed Slysoft...no coasters yet....I have tried other one and they suck...what do you guys think?:agree:

Slysoft KIX ACE!!! Keep up the good work. Hats off to SlySoft TEAM...:bowdown:

Well I run Any DVD, Clone DVD 2 and 1 Click DVD Copy Pro which between them handle all my DVD video backup requirements perfectly well.

just did "the Marine", the whole disc, 55% level in shrink, shrink did an excellent job. clonedvd2 is great and the best thing for new movies but i really don't think it can do as good as job as shrink at this level of compression.

For ease of use, price and performance... nothing bests CLONEDVD and ANYDVD.

I've used several "freeware/shareware" methods in the past to rip DVDs.

I've purchased several different DVD copying programs in the past to rip DVDs.

The first line of this post says it all!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: SLYSOFT!

your first line would say more with spelling....but I agree that for me DVDClone2/AnyDVD has been my best & most reliable software for DVD back-ups.

So to voice Nordic's comments again...nothing BEATS these products.

I use the last version of dvddecrypter, with all options off, with elbyCDIO for the interface, so that it can talk to anydvd.

For people that don't know much, clonedvd is great. I've bought it for a few friends.

It is easy to set up DVD Decrypter to let AnyDVD do the stripping for it:

To rip to HDD with DVD Decrypter while AnyDVD strips the copy protection, set up DVD Decrypter as follows...Tools, Settings, I/O tab...tick Elby CDIO->Elaborate Bytes. In the general tab untick the option to check for structure protection. These settings will allow AnyDVD to strip the protection for DVD Decrypter.

It is easy to set up DVD Decrypter to let AnyDVD do the stripping for it:

To rip to HDD with DVD Decrypter while AnyDVD strips the copy protection, set up DVD Decrypter as follows...Tools, Settings, I/O tab...tick Elby CDIO->Elaborate Bytes. In the general tab untick the option to check for structure protection. These settings will allow AnyDVD to strip the protection for DVD Decrypter.

Yeah, that's the way. I think most of the people who use clonedvd just want a shrunk dvd, instead of vob streams to encode into something else.

For mpeg 4 conversion dvddecrypter and anydvd are the only way to go.

If you want to make back-ups of DVD's no need to look any further than Slysoft products for all your requirements. The are damn near idiot proof for those of us with little or no technical savvy. I have had great results since purchasing these progs. GO ON TREAT YOURSELF AND BUY THE LOT.

I have used CloneDVD with AnyDVD for 4 months now and love it. I used to used shrink and decryptor. I am not even if it is avaliable on AnyDVD but I loved the fact with shrink you could reduce the compression of all the extra features on the dvd to increase the quality of the actual movie.

Back