• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD version of CloneDVD Mobile

tobriant

We need a BD version of CloneDVD Mobile. I queried Slysoft about this many months ago and was told a solution was coming. Haven't seen it yet. Really would love to see a SlySoft solution; I've loved CloneDVD Mobile as long as I've been using it.

Would be nice indeed. Same goes for a CloneBD with the same "will be coming" status. The apps sure will be awesome when they finally arrive. Once you have tried SlySoft products, you gotta love them.

Would be nice indeed. Same goes for a CloneBD with the same "will be coming" status. The apps sure will be awesome when they finally arrive. Once you have tried SlySoft products, you gotta love them.

I have been a supporter since Elaborate Bytes era; although with Slysoft's great track record, they are not making me happy at the moment. :(

OK, and moving forward...

I have been a supporter since Elaborate Bytes era; although with Slysoft's great track record, they are not making me happy at the moment. :(

In what way not happy? and what track record?

You've had products since 2008 and since then have not had a reason to open a single Support ticket with your email address.

The queries in the Mobile Forum about two DVDs are the only things you've published here. That's a little meager for a "track record".
And I've responded there, by the way.

And Black Knight is not going to work in mobile no matter what. It is simply broken and Fernando is not able to fix it. Period.

Last edited:
In what way not happy? and what track record?

You've had products since 2008 and since then have not had a reason to open a single Support ticket with your email address.

The queries in the Mobile Forum about two DVDs are the only things you've published here. That's a little meager for a "track record".
And I've responded there, by the way.

And Black Knight is not going to work in mobile no matter what. It is simply broken and Fernando is not able to fix it. Period.
Frank, I am happy with Slysoft. I have been a support longer than Slysoft records have shown, 1998 I want to say or very latest 2000 with Elaborate Bytes CloneCD, due to changing email addresses, and going through multiple computers through the years I have repurchased another lifetime license with Slysoft with all products.

The whole point Frank is that I have a few more DVDs that are having problems in Windows 7 x64 Ultimate in and there was no problems prior to the 1.8.0.0 update. Slysoft does have a good track record. I am shocked that as I am putting my DVDs into my Hard Drive that some are not finishing or loading to convert into a digital format. I thought I would report a few and seek solutions that might fix a few others too. No disappointment with Slysoft software overall, just wonder why CloneDVD Mobile is having such a problem.

OK, and moving forward...

The whole point Frank is that I have a few more DVDs that are having problems in Windows 7 x64 Ultimate in and there was no problems prior to the 1.8.0.0 update...., just wonder why CloneDVD Mobile is having such a problem.

Yes, 1800 has its shadows. And there some special occasions where 12xx will handle a DVD and 1800 will not. Sorry for that. We hope to have another beta soon with some improvements and I am thinking positive that the problem with the BK discs is fixed.

Again, sorry for the inconveniences but in the future you are far better served opening a support ticket for mobile issues. Nobody in this Forum can address engine problems. Just a tip for the future.

Yes, 1800 has its shadows. And there some special occasions where 12xx will handle a DVD and 1800 will not. Sorry for that. We hope to have another beta soon with some improvements and I am thinking positive that the problem with the BK discs is fixed.

Again, sorry for the inconveniences but in the future you are far better served opening a support ticket for mobile issues. Nobody in this Forum can address engine problems. Just a tip for the future.

I typically don't get involved with superfluous comments on support forums, however I would like to add a level of support to Slysoft, I purchased:
  • AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD
  • CloneDVD
  • CloneDVD mobile; and
  • ClondCD

Back in 2007 as I saw the value of the software, since that I have been receiving regular update and when I had a crash the license files were all reshipped to me no questions asked. More importantly in the past six months I undertook the mammoth task of digitizing my DVD/Blu Ray library, to date I have 7,124 digitized video files or 5.42TB and about another 600 titles to go and the only issues I have ever had were the result of a 3 year old using the dvd as a Frisbee when playing with the dogs!!

I will even admit that after being a long time user of the SlySoft products I thought there must be something better out there and actually purchased, AiseeSoft BlueRay Ripper, DVDCloner8, CusuSoft DVD Ripper, downloaded Handbreak and Open DVD Ripper 2. And none of them have the same functionality as the SlySoft products especially when it comes to speed and copying multiple files at once.

So I will finish off with a big thank you to SlySoft and their support and commitment to their user base. :clap:

Greg KC

I typically don't get involved with superfluous comments on support forums, however I would like to add a level of support to Slysoft, I purchased:
  • AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD
  • CloneDVD
  • CloneDVD mobile; and
  • ClondCD

Count me is that camp as well I bought all of the software as well

Anydvd HD
CloneDVD
CloneCD
CloneDVDmobile
free::: Virtual CloneDrive

Imgburn: just for BluRay til Slysoft comes out with their BluRay software....

HD mobility

Count me is that camp as well I bought all of the software as well

Anydvd HD
CloneDVD
CloneCD
CloneDVDmobile
free::: Virtual CloneDrive

Imgburn: just for BluRay til Slysoft comes out with their BluRay software....

AnyDVD HD already burns image .iso files of BD's. (anydvdHD imageburn) How can I turn a BD into a MPEG, mkv or similar file that I can load on my ipod, tablet or PS3?

Currently there is no such slysoft product. Though it's in the works (check my "slyce" thread in high def software). Currently bd-rebuilder can do as you wish and if im not mistaken so can clown_bd

Adding my voice to being a long-time fan of SlySoft products, but the wait on their BD product is getting pretty painful. I swear it's been almost two years since I first started asking...and while I know great software takes time, this is getting a little silly. :(

Back