• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Speed Menu Request

YaniD

Could Speed Menu be modified to incorporate a "magic file replacement" facility similar to that for HD-DVD, so that customers can manually edit the track sequence and annotation, on a per-title basis?

This would be particularly useful for episodic series discs, where currently AnyDVD can not determine the episode identification, but a customer could manually determine and then annotate and organise the track sequence to be more logical.

Another request would be if Speed Menu can be made a checkbox like setting which can be enabled or disabled when one starts to rip the disc. Just makes this feature even more usable.

you can enable / disable the speed menu in the anydvd settings. If you want one disc to have it and not on another, then simply don't insert the disc you don't want to have it on when another is being ripped with speed menu's enabled

you can enable / disable the speed menu in the anydvd settings. If you want one disc to have it and not on another, then simply don't insert the disc you don't want to have it on when another is being ripped with speed menu's enabled

Even better: Once a rip has started, you can change any setting (for the next disc, or for a second drive).

i've noticed such similar/possible related behavior. If i started to rip a disc on my tripple drive system and rip 2 BD's and 1 discs, if i then tell to create logfiles, the BD's continue ripping without any problem, however the DVD rip gets aborted cause during the scanning the files are unavailable. Sorry to hijack the thread but imo its a little related. Any reason for such behavior?

Sorry to hijack the thread...
Well, then don't. :p

If you believe you've found a bug, well, report it, preferably in your own thread with all the bells an whistles (how to reproduce, yadda, yadda, yadda ... )

I do know that I can go and change the settings every single time before I rip a disc. I thought having this option would be beneficial from the perspective of usability.

I love the Speed Menus! Thats for this great feature.

I have been having a number of issues with TMT 3, BD+, and newer commercial releases. This gets around all of that BS and gets me to the main title.

- I to would like to put in my vote to be able to edit the entries.

- Also is there a way to create your own template/menu design?

You guys are awesome. THANKS!!!

-Tommy

Back