• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Sims™ 3 Master Suite Stuff

George++

Just installed this new stuff pack DVD and the game profile won't work properly without the DVD in the drive. Protection iD says the protection on the game executable (TS3SP05.exe) is unknown. I created a profile without Image Mode and tried again with Image Mode, and still the game complained about no disc in the drive at the game selection screen after the main game loading sequence. I've included a zipped log file.

game jackal 4.1.1.7
Windows 7 64-bit home premium sp-1

Is there anything else I can provide or explain better?

Attachments

• The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 26
I have it working without the DVD in the drive now. When creating the profile I used The Sims 3 profile map settings, changed the location of the executable to the stuff pack, and voila!

So simple to get it to work and I totally went brain-dead first time around without using the pre-defined profile map. D'oh!

Any other suggestions? I have to try image mode to keep the disc in the drive, and it still doesn't work :bang:

That did it. I must have forgotten to update that. I had to format my hard drive recently. It was all working until right around that time. Thanks! :bowdown:

protection is ea custom drm (cucko) afaik, it was on the original. sims 3, just an atip check and dmi sector data check...

protection is ea custom drm (cucko) afaik, it was on the original. sims 3, just an atip check and dmi sector data check...

No matter what the protection is, by using Slysoft's updated pre-defined profile map for the game will work correctly. Base game or any of the expansion packs, it works.

Thanks for such a great product, Slysoft.

Back