• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.9.1.6 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
This beta *will* work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6916.exe

It fixes some problems with DVDs introduced in the latest betas.

6.9.1.6 2012 01 28
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Workaround for broken Lite-On (and OEMs, e.g. ASUS) firmware which
caused creation of .iso images with incorrect size
- Fix (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Workaround for incorrectly recorded AVCREC DVD discs
- New (DVD): Improved cutting of ending cells for movie only copies of some discs
- Fix (DVD): Possible crash in RCE removal
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.9.0.0, corrupted file system with some discs
- Fix (DVD): "repair defective disc structure" stage in AnyDVD ripper could cause
PS10 errors with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 ERROR!!

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 ERROR!!

Any out with the protection but when you check the movie out a message that says:

Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are Trying to watch this movie on your PC).
Plese visit xxx://summit.continuemovie.com for more information

I thought it was just a problem of Pc but burn a disc is exactly the same in the player table.

View attachment AnyDVD_6.9.1.6_Info_H_BREAKING_DAWN.zip

I hope someone can check this problem :(

With AnyDVD disabled... Please post your bdmv/jar/*.jar files to upload.slysoft.com and post the upload reference here.

With AnyDVD disabled... Please post your bdmv/jar/*.jar files to upload.slysoft.com and post the upload reference here.
Frank replied to his earlier thread on this same problem with this message (and did NOT ask for JAR files, etc.):
We are working in this one and we'll announce a solution as soon as we have it.
Thanks for your patience.
This is obviously a new twist on Sony BD-Java protection that Frank (and James, Peer, and the rest of the crew in Antigua) is already working on. (Though the OP's confirmation that it's still an issue in 6.9.1.6 probably helps.) Maybe next beta...

Last edited:
Brahma, for privacy reasons I moved your post with the JAR files attached. It will be seen by the developers but it just won't be located here.

ok sorry :doh:

Nothing to be sorry for. You tried to use the upload mechanism and had a problem. You can't post the files where I moved them. I just wanted to let you know why your post appeared to vanish and that it wasn't deleted. It didn't and wasn't. It just got moved to another location.

ok thanks for the clarification .. and waiting for the fix :clap:

Thanks for the update, James.

To all the other doubters, reservere it :).

Just ripped Contagion Blu-ray US region one using beta 6.9.1.6 to a full ISO and have video corruption throughout the whole movie.

Still getting the message...

"Warning, no replacements found!"

Just ripped Contagion Blu-ray US region one using beta 6.9.1.6 to a full ISO and have video corruption throughout the whole movie.

What's weird to me is that is was working at least a couple weeks ago?? :confused:

(I admit I don't get what BDPHash.bin does... I thought all newer BD+ patch data was downloaded from the server?)

I'm getting the same issue. I ripped an ISO and the video is full of corruption. Was the .6 beta supposed to fix that or are they still working on it? I searched the forum and the stuff I read by Peer suggested that the protection on the Contagion disc wasn't very strong and that people were able to play it with AnyDVD running, but that's not working for me.

I've uploaded the log file and the JAR files are here: 4f29fa62eb7c3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.6_Info_D_CONTAGION.zip
    139.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
In Time

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 6.9.1.6, BDPHash.bin 12-01-27-T)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL07 000319111586JB1047
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19368224 sectors (37828 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: IN_TIME
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 20
Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Java BD+ runtime removed!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.6_Info_F_IN_TIME.zip
    233 KB · Views: 3
What's weird to me is that is was working at least a couple weeks ago?? :confused:

There are 10 or so different Contagion discs.
Some of them were working weeks ago, some surfaced now.

We decided not to release a generic fix with AnyDVD yet, as long as there are only few discs with that Variant of BD+. Instead we're fixing per disc.

A LOT of confusion was generated these last days by people who downloaded the BDPHash.bin that was supposed to fix certain discs, but these people had older versions of AnyDVD installed. I didn't notice that at first - these crashed.
I thought that the BD+ removal wa sthe culprit, so I removed these discs from the list and they no longer get deprotected.

In the upcoming version I'm going to put them back in. Also, a message will be shown if anyone tries to use a BDPHash.bin that won't work with the version of AnyDVD installed.

We'll restart from here.

BTW: you'll REALLY love the next version of AnyDVD ;)

I searched the forum and the stuff I read by Peer suggested that the protection on the Contagion disc wasn't very strong and that people were able to play it with AnyDVD running, but that's not working for me.

"not very strong" is a relative assessment (in the context of Irdeto's boasting).
BD+ is always the most advanced protection and most difficult to remove and considering that it can even mess up playback on players without AnyDVD involved, you can't rule out trouble with this one.

But the trouble with current discs is more the confusion about who has which disc and what version of AnyDVD and which BDPHash.
There's too much in the mix.

Wait for the upcoming beta, try it and if THAT doesn't work, we'll at least know exactly what you have (disc, AnyDVD, BDPHash) :)

There are 10 or so different Contagion discs.
Some of them were working weeks ago, some surfaced now.

We decided not to release a generic fix with AnyDVD yet, as long as there are only few discs with that Variant of BD+. Instead we're fixing per disc.

A LOT of confusion was generated these last days by people who downloaded the BDPHash.bin that was supposed to fix certain discs, but these people had older versions of AnyDVD installed. I didn't notice that at first - these crashed.
I thought that the BD+ removal wa sthe culprit, so I removed these discs from the list and they no longer get deprotected.

In the upcoming version I'm going to put them back in. Also, a message will be shown if anyone tries to use a BDPHash.bin that won't work with the version of AnyDVD installed.

We'll restart from here.

BTW: you'll REALLY love the next version of AnyDVD ;)

ahh Peer...such a tease. Can't Wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back