• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PDVD11 or TMT5

misterfixit

I am looking to purchase one. Can anyone give me their opinion on either? I have PowerDVD XP which is outdated.

I prefer tmt5. Both have trials. I recommend giving them a spin.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Hey Samuri, if you don't mind me asking, what do you like better about tmt5?

Thanks
Paul

The features for one. Tmt5 supports HD DVD and mkv playback. It's always had folder playback. Arcsoft tends to be more responsive to their customers than cyberlink. Tmt5 has auto refresh rate changing. Just an overall better player. I do own pdvd11 but hardly ever use it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

TMT5 Decode HD Audio?

Can TMT5 decode and down convert HD audio to stereo? I have HD audio on my computer, but only have two speakers setup since I only use the computer for proofing.

Right now I can play the video with no HD audio sound using Windows Media Player that came with Windows 7.

I am using the trial version of TMT5 and I like what I have seen so far. It is easier to use than the powerdvd that I was using. Thanks SamuriHL

I smell Cinavia from coming release and making my observation because of the date. What do you think?

Well I got some information what's new to PowerDVD 12 but it says nothing about cinavia...*
What's wrong with the date?!

Personally I don't smell cinavia but if it's coming it would definitely hurt cyberlink or be a game changer for software companies to come up with a solution.*

Back