• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.9.1.0 Final

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
AnyDVD History

6.9.1.0 2011 12 31
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- Fix (Blu-ray): AACS directory wasn't renamed
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Prevent automatic PS3 firmware updates from copies
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Change (DVD): Improved iso creation, avoiding read errors
- Fix (Blu-ray): Option to skip playback of short video sequences didn't work,
if no other remastering was requested.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Change (DVD): Improved iso creation, avoiding read errors
Does this mean we can/should rip DVDs to image now?

What's the new behavior when doing so? Does it still do the remastering that ripping to harddisk does?

Does this mean we can/should rip DVDs to image now?

What's the new behavior when doing so? Does it still do the remastering that ripping to harddisk does?

No, the new iso creation is still the same iso creation, but it let's you now cancel, ignore, retry when read errors occur ;) So instead of the unsuccessful rip-message you can now try again ;)

6.9.0.0 and 6.9.1.0 Corrupted File???

Hi, I've never had to contact you folks for help in the several years of occasional use of this great product.

I always update when a notice comes out, never had a problem until 6.9.0.0 and now 6.9.1.0. I normally just run the update, reboot and done.

This time around the install fails with the attached error box. I have tried un-installing the program and re-installing, no joy.

I have installed a previous version and that works just fine. Install 6.9.1.0 over it and it fails the same way...

Running Vista Ultimate with all service packs and updates.

Any Ideas??? :bang:

Attachments

• AnyDVD 6.9.1.0 Install error.jpg
    AnyDVD 6.9.1.0 Install error.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
The release is "closed"

what is final

The use of the word "final" means that release is the end of a chain of betas and tests to mean that this version is the final 6910. Certainly not the final AnyDVD, if that is what you were wondering.

Nice to see Slysoft on the ball as always with an update.

I hope everyone has a great and prosperous 2012!!

Happy New Year!!!

:clap:

Back