• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BlueRay backups

Skyrider

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't read all of the forums but I am wondering how to backup a blueray disc? I know Anydvd reads them but I don't know what software backs them up. Any help will be appreciated.:confused:

Blu-ray support is coming....

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't read all of the forums but I am wondering how to backup a blueray disc? I know Anydvd reads them but I don't know what software backs them up. Any help will be appreciated.:confused:

:disagree:

Blu ray support may well be coming, but please don't hold your breath, it will prove fatal! I've been waiting two years.

If you want to "back up" bluray movies to DVD discs I would highly recomend ConvertXToDVD, gives a blinding result!:rock:

Please try ClownBD (from mike_r, one of the Forum moderators here), or BD Rebuilder (get that one over at this link.

Best of all, both are FREE.

Best of luck with your backups.

Back