• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with Soul Surfer

b1030

Anyone else having problems with Soul Surfer? With AnyDVD enabled getting error from CloneDVD that "Cannot copy encrypted DVD". Preview showed just a black screen
Tried it with Shrink and got only black and green screen when trying to copy just the feature film.
Just me?

Never picked this movie up but why not post your AnyDVD log files and CloneDVD log files

Sorry AGJ, Already sent it back for a replacement. After thousands of copies I almost NEVER have a problem and didn't even think to save log files. Hopefully someone else will be smarter than me!!

Just FYI I did that title today... no problems.

-W

having trouble also with soul surfer wont copy

:disagree:
Anyone else having problems with Soul Surfer? With AnyDVD enabled getting error from CloneDVD that "Cannot copy encrypted DVD". Preview showed just a black screen
Tried it with Shrink and got only black and green screen when trying to copy just the feature film.
Just me?

If you want to have this problem solved rather than just finding fellow sufferers, you should post an AnyDVD logfile.

Soul Surfer

Here is AnyDVD log file. Used Clone DVD and Shrink. Clone DVD said disc was encrypted while AnyDVD was enabled. Shrink only produced a black and green screen when trying to save just the feature film. Drive is set to region 1.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.0_Info_E_SOUL_SURFER.zip
    148.1 KB · Views: 7
Well not sure why CloneDVD2 will give you a encrypted disc message so would need log files created by CloneDVD2 for that. As for DVD Shrink you will have to use the Rip Video DVD to Harddisk feature of AnyDVD to get the DVD to computer as this DVD has structural copy protection on it.

Then you open DVD Shrink and find the just created folder to open that but remember close down AnyDVD as you not need any more since the folder source is not copy protected any more. Also you can use CloneDVD2 to open that created folder as well. Would you by chance be using the most recent release of CloneDVD2?

You might need to find out what program installed this filter as it a problematic one
Code:
AFC (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

If I remember correctly this filter as well is problematic also
Code:
CDRBSDRV (system32\drivers\CDRBSDRV.sys), Version: 8.0.0.5 (8.0.0.5)
Company: B.H.A Corporation
Product: B's Recorder GOLD
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2006 B.H.A Corporation
Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
FileVersion: 8. 0. 0. 5
ProductVersion: 8. 0. 0. 5
PrivateBuild: 8. 0. 0. 5

To know why they problematic give this link a read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1307 as they can be the source of your problem

Last edited:
AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.8.5.0)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GE24LU20 OL00 000312109ZA8DC3806
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2057760 sectors (4019 MBytes)
Total size: 3919309 sectors (7654 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SOUL_SURFER
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed RCE protection!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.8.5.0 ) is up to date.
Code:
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GE24LU20 OL00 000312109ZA8DC3806
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which can be the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

This disk contains structural protection. Please either use AnyDVDs 'Rip To Harddrive' function or use CloneDVD. See here for details.

SysInfo

You are using Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2. Please update to the latest Service Pack.

Problematic Filter Afc Possibly Arcsoft Photo impressions installed that filter:
Code:
AFC (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
Problematic Filter cdrbsdrv from BHA/Ricoh as it was installed with the Ricoh EncryptEase format/engine and B's Recorder GOLD7:
Code:
CDRBSDRV (system32\drivers\CDRBSDRV.sys), Version: 8.0.0.5 (8.0.0.5)
Company: B.H.A Corporation
Product: B's Recorder GOLD
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2006 B.H.A Corporation
Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
FileVersion: 8. 0. 0. 5
ProductVersion: 8. 0. 0. 5
PrivateBuild: 8. 0. 0. 5
Refer here for an list of known problematic filters. Further filter information here

Remove the filter(s):

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
  4. Select "Afc" & "cdrbsdrv". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot.

Whatever programs installed the filter may no longer work properly.
Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary.
It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem will likely happen again at a later time

DirList

Problematic Process autorun Warning! this disk may contain a rootkit, or other unwanted software.

Don't insert this disk without AnyDVD running when Autorun is enabled. To disable autorun in Windows, see here.

If it has already been run, and you suspect it is a rootkit try to uninstall it with GMER or Sophos-Anti-Rootkit:
Code:
Directory: /
	AUTORUN.INF | LBA 3915293-3915293 | Size 34 (1) | icb: 279 | crc: ok
		Range 1: 3915293-3915293 (1), 0 (0)
	MAC_clickme | LBA 3915294-3917330 | Size 4171126 (2037) | icb: 280 | crc: ok
		Range 1: 3915294-3917330 (2037), 0 (0)
	PC_clickme.exe | LBA 3917464-3919307 | Size 3775838 (1844) | icb: 416 | crc: ok
		Range 1: 3917464-3919307 (1844), 0 (0)
After carrying out the above recommendations, please create and post a new set of log files.

surprising you are having troubles with this movie as i was able to copy it with no troubles at all

ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (parallel)

Total size: 3919309 sectors (7654 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SOUL_SURFER
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

surprising you are having troubles with this movie as i was able to copy it with no troubles at all

ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4

A logfile of the original DVD might prove more helpful, if at all.

ok i figured it out

here it is :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.0_Info_E_SOUL_SURFER.zip
    141.7 KB · Views: 3
Fix found

Sorry all. I discovered my AC3 filter got somehow switched off. Rebooted and all is working fine. Should have thought of it. Didn't mean to waste anyone's time.

Back