• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD and menus

Siddus

I am wondering how I can make anyDVD HD stop removing the menus on the BD disks that I try to rip.
I only want a full rip with menus and all, but with all the protection removed.
/Siddus

see below

check settings

remove prohibited user options

remove annoying advents and trailers

Does this work in "Rip to image" or does it work in "Rip to harddrive" ??
brgds
Siddus

I've never seen AnyDVD HD remove any menu's when ripping Blu-rays even with the 'Remove annoying adverts and trailers' ticked. Maybe a logfile from a disc that is doing this would help.

Europeman's comment makes no sense, I can only assume he meant uncheck those options if you have them ticked.

Blu-ray setting apply to both 'Rip to Image' and 'Rip to harddrive'. The only time it would be different is if you chose 'Rip to image' and when it asks you if you want to leave protection on you say 'yes'

How are you trying to play back the rip from the harddrive?

Last edited:
I have tried to do both "rip to image" and "rip to harddrive" and in both cases there are no menus at all ??
I am using version 6.8.0.0 and all I want to do is to rip my movie to the harddrive (completely) with menus and all, but have the protection removed..
Siddus

Update to the latest version. (6.8.1.0)

You don't say how you're trying to play back the rips. I've ripped over 1000 Blu-rays and never lost the menu. I suspect it's going to be how you're trying to play them back that's causing the issue.

Also

Post an AnyDVD HD logfile for one of the discs as requested. (instructions are in the stickies)

Last edited:
I try to play them back in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema.
I will also try to fix a logfile.
Have attached a logfile now..
Siddus

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.0_Info_G_84980578_THE_PRESTIGE.zip
    137.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I try to play them back in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema.
I will also try to fix a logfile.
Have attached a logfile now..
Siddus

There's' your problem. MPC HC doesn't play back Blu-ray menu's. You need to play them back in a proper Blu-ray playback software like Total Media Theatre or PowerDVD to get the menu's

Last edited:
I mean the menus in the movie (subtitle menus, language menus and so on)..
Siddus

#Adbear
So you mean that all of my problems is caused by my choise of player ??
:bang::bang::bang::bang:
Well, do I feel stupid right now..
brgds
Siddus

Last edited:
Yep, it's the player, I don't know of any free players that will also play back with the menu's.

Strange that mpc-hc makes such a difference between plying dvd's and BD's.
When I play a dvd with mpc-hc I get all the menus, but not, as you say, when I play a BD??
Siddus

That's because Blu-ray menu's are much more complicated

Back