• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sound when CloneDVD2 'eject' pop-up window opens

aiko714

I am running AnyDVD 6.8.0.0, and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0 on Windows7 x64.

Since the most recent update my speakers do not play the wav. file i am accustomed to hearing when CloneDVD2 is done writing to disc. None of my other sound or speaker instances seem to be effected.

When I go to CloneDVD2 'preferences/sounds' all three choices have a .wav file selected and when the play icon is hit the sounds play. I am doing what any good technician would do which is to do what makes sense over, and over, and over again. But no joy. Any ideas? Thanks, Don

Thank you for the response. I am about to do as you suggest (re-install, reboot) but I am a registered user of CloneDVD2 and do not know what information i need to have on hand so i can re-install a registered version of CloneDVD2. Do you know the answer to this or how I can send this question to Slysoft Customer Service? Thanks again for your help.

Thank you for the response. I am about to do as you suggest (re-install, reboot) but I am a registered user of CloneDVD2 and do not know what information i need to have on hand so i can re-install a registered version of CloneDVD2. Do you know the answer to this or how I can send this question to Slysoft Customer Service? Thanks again for your help.

Your registration came through your email one the purchase was submitted and approved. You should go back and check your email for your registration. Go do slysoft site and look at their support link.

do not know what information i need to have on hand so i can re-install a registered version of CloneDVD2.
If you're given an option to delete or keep registration information, then keep it.
If, for some reason, you then got a trial period message after installing and launching CloneDVD2, you would need your license key file to re-register.

Back