• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New harry potter

SOLRAC

Anyone else having issues writing to disk with this movie? Program works fine on other movies, but it is possible that we need new updates

If you are using AnyDVD in conjunction with CloneDVD2, then provide an AnyDVD Logfile for the problematic DVD.

This movie doesnt has structural protection. This copy without problem.

I ripped the BR to an ISO file for backup and it appeared to rip just fine but the mounted ISO does not play properly. The menus are not displayed and the tracks play out of order. Anyone else have this issue?

you're posting in the wrong section, cloneDVD does not work with blu-rays

I could not rip it to an iso image. Error message says that the BD drive that the movie is in is inaccessible. I had to rip it to a hard disk folder. That worked.

Well if you would read my above post (from a month ago lol) cloneDVD does not work with blu-rays

Same problem with Harry Potter 7

[FONT=&quot]Mine blows up at 77% when trying to make a disc. Oddly it seems to work making an iso file, buy I have not tried to watch the iso file all the way through so don't know for sure if there are problems with it.
[/FONT]

Back