• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CyberLink PowerDVD 11

Any chance you can get ReClock to work with CyberLink PowerDVD 11. Currently it will not load, and yes I installed ReClock after PowerDVD 11.

Last edited:
Any chance you can get ReClock to work with CyberLink PowerDVD 11. Currently it will not load, and yes I installed ReClock after PowerDVD 11.

PowerDVD 11 isn't supported at the moment.

Yeah, I kind of figured (as it states PowerDVD 10 many places). Will there however be an update supporting PowerDVD 11?

Thats weird lol, mine found powerDVD 11 just fine and i didnt even reinstall it after PDVD 11

Thats weird lol, mine found powerDVD 11 just fine and i didnt even reinstall it after PDVD 11

What kind of media did you play? DVD? BD? Files? Which OS?

I can make it work with any video that I play, but not with DVD's (movies section). This is only after adding different parts of the PowerDVD 11 executables manually.

It looks like PowerDVD11 does not use standard DirectShow mechanisms for BD / DVD playback, so ReClock won't work. It will work when doing file playback, but not if you playback from discs.

What kind of media did you play? DVD? BD? Files? Which OS?

Wich os: well its all in the siggy mate :)

Wether i load a dvd folder (ripped) via Movie > open movie file on hard disc (and point it to the ripped folder), reclock pops up and asks if i want to load it.
Same if i insert a dvd directly.

Just tried this again and yup, still behaves like this

It looks like PowerDVD11 does not use standard DirectShow mechanisms for BD / DVD playback, so ReClock won't work. It will work when doing file playback, but not if you playback from discs.

So now Reclock does not work with any of the latest BD Players!

Is there really no way to get TMT5 working? Jason has said to me that he is very happy to help you in any way he can to get it working; You just need to ask! :)

So now Reclock does not work with any of the latest BD Players!
I have found a way to .... "convince" PowerDVD 11. ;)
Next ReClock version...

Sory but it still will not load with CyberLink PowerDVD 11. Playing Pal DVD or DVD folder.

Last edited:
Cinema mode?

Hello,

I just installed PowerDVD 11 and the latest ReClock version 1.8.7.5.
Using it in PDVD Classic mode works fine for me playing Blu-ray and ReClock starts correctly in system tray.

But when I switch PDVD to Cinema mode, ReClock doesn't load... :(
The window title of the message window is "ReClockRedirect" and the error message is "Can't load ReClock!". This window appears two times.

Any chance to fix this? :confused:

Best regards,
-Manuel-

Hello,

I just installed PowerDVD 11 and the latest ReClock version 1.8.7.5.
Using it in PDVD Classic mode works fine for me playing Blu-ray and ReClock starts correctly in system tray.

But when I switch PDVD to Cinema mode, ReClock doesn't load... :(
The window title of the message window is "ReClockRedirect" and the error message is "Can't load ReClock!". This window appears two times.

Any chance to fix this? :confused:

Best regards,
-Manuel-
Next update will fix this.

CyberLink PowerDVD 11 no audio

When I play a dvd or dvd on hard drive I get no audio. The only way I found to get audio is to check DSound resampling when the DVD is playing only. The setting will not work when left checked the next time I play a DVD again no sound. :(

Back