• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BLu-Ray CloneDVD?!

penskeford

Please, for the love of god, make a version of clonedvd that isblu-ray compatible!

I'm so tired of handbrake, avs, and dvdfab, and ripbot264.

Thank You, and have a pleasant tomorrow.:rock:

Please, for the love of god, make a version of clonedvd that isblu-ray compatible!

Slysoft IS working on a Blu-ray solution, as pointed out in numerous other threads.

You do know that BD-Rebuilder and AnyDVD together replace all the ones you just mentioned, they do a better job and BDRB is free

You do know that BD-Rebuilder and AnyDVD together replace all the ones you just mentioned, they do a better job and BDRB is free

I'd say AnyDVD + Handbrake is generally superior to AnyDVD + BDRB, because Handbrake is stable, standalone software whereas BDRB is in beta and requires ffdshow, haali and avisynth to work.

As Handbrake and BDRB both use x264, encoding time and quality should be pretty much identical (I haven't actually tested this).

I'd say AnyDVD + Handbrake is generally superior to AnyDVD + BDRB, because Handbrake is stable, standalone software whereas BDRB is in beta and requires ffdshow, haali and avisynth to work.

As Handbrake and BDRB both use x264, encoding time and quality should be pretty much identical (I haven't actually tested this).
Not if you're wanting to shrink the Blu-ray down with no loss of disc structure, then BD rebuilder is what you need

Not if you're wanting to shrink the Blu-ray down with no loss of disc structure, then BD rebuilder is what you need
True, if the intention is to burn the movie to a disc, Handbrake is pretty much useless. It's very capable if all you want to do is to watch the movie on your HTPC, laptop, tablet or smartphone, however.

Well it would be good to know if your keeping the original format or converting it to another format just yellling BD compatible without knowing what your doing doesn't help either. I would say if you want to keep the format go with Imgburn and Anydvd HD make BD to iso and then burned back with imgburn so the format will still BD movie format.

It's getting old having people over exaggerate on how long it's been

Yes, for the last 3 years. It's getting old the "working on it" part.

If you are so annoyed at how long it is taking Slysoft to produce their solution, go and create the program yourself.

The software that SlySoft develops is very much appreciated. What they have accomplished has beat many odds. Thank you gentleman for helping legitamate HTPC setups.

I concur

:bowdown: :rock: SlySoft, please take whatever time you need to do develop a BR-Clone because I know that when you do IT WILL WORK.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I am not smart enough to write the sofware. But at least I don't write that I a working on it. Then write it will be available "soon". It has been 3 years, I don't care what you think. 3 years is not soon. If there is no market, or if it is impossible to do, just say so and I'll move on.

I guess you can judge how easy it is by the number of similar products available. zero, zilch, nill.

And once again he's wrong, it hasn't been 3 years, and he's obviously not able to read and get that fact right.

Last edited:
Even that wasn't 3 years yet, and it's not an official announcement, just speculation

2 1/2 years is not 3 years! Not even close (using Adbear math) :).

Back