• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bd-r dl50gb

peppino

Greetings to you all. That 's the first time I open a topic, my name is Joseph, I hope there is someone who can help you. I have a blu ray LGBHO8LS20 filmware v.2.00. because the BD-R DL 50GB bought in Japan are going well, and those bought in china no. message could not write the disc.

Hello, I'm sorry but the blue ray discs are printable, and you do not know the brand, the Chinese firm has advised me a pioneer blu ray bd-r 205/206, there is a program that tells me the brand of blue ray in question? I state that the 25GB more of the same Chinese company is going well. thanks a greeting Joseph.

If they're printable then the brand should be located on the cakebox they came in. That being said it could just be a bad blank, as if you'll look in my signature that same drive is my secondairy burner and it works fine. Though i only use quality blank media such as verbatim

BD-R DL 50gb

I did drop $180 for 25 DL 50gb blu-ray discs from Verbatim. Even though it averages around $7+ a disk, still cheaper than a new blu-ray movie at $20+. I did also purchase Optical Quantum DL 50gb.. but have not used them and a cake of 10 discs. I will report the disc ID and status of burns later. Stick with 25gb Verbatim for now until price comes down... I picked up cake of 25 BD-R of Verbatim 6x for $25 each on sale a few weeks ago... NOT LTH

Back