• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't save changes to device.ini in Win7

JohnnyJupiter

I recently changed over to a computer running Windows 7, reinstalled CloneDVD Mobile, and want to change the device.ini file. Unfortunately, it won't let me save the changes after I do so..

There are two versions of the Program Files folder in Win7, 32-bit and 64-bit, and both have a CloneDVD Moble folder. I try to save the changes in one and it won't let me. Do I have to save the changes in both versions and, if so, how do I go about this?

Thanks for any help.

You need to set the permission controls to allow yourself to modify this file. Right click the folder and select properties.

Better yet, just open Notepad elevated - Right click it and select Run as Administrator.

Back