• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PDVD 10 Ultra Not reading drive k:

psgolfer

Hi All,

I just updated my PDVD to the latest build and it's not recognizing my ISO's.

I am doing what I have always done which is to mount the iso in Anydvd, once it's recognized and loaded I click on play in PDVD and I get the following message:

No Disc in Drive K:

Any help or suggestions????

Thanks

I meant ISO is mounted in VIRTUAL CLONE DRIVE.

PDVD is not reading any Blu Ray's but reading Standard Definition DVD's just fine.

Any suggestions?

Hi All,

I just updated my PDVD to the latest build and it's not recognizing my ISO's.

I am doing what I have always done which is to mount the iso in Anydvd, once it's recognized and loaded I click on play in PDVD and I get the following message:

No Disc in Drive K:

Any help or suggestions????
An AnyDVD logfile might help.

Not sure if a log file would matter?

PDVD loads Blu Ray's just fine from original disc. But when I mount the ISO and try to play it from my hard drive, I get the error: No Disc Found in Drive K:.

If you feel the log files will help, I can do that, it's a bit of hassle seeing that I don't have a keyboard connected to my HTPC.

I am thinking that there has to be some setting in PDVD.

Thanks

Nope, not a PDVD setting unless it's still trying to play from the optical drive rather than the virtual drive

Ok, here are 3 log files:

Drive E: Original Disc
Drive K: Mounted ISO Blu Ray Image
Drive O: Mounted ISO Standard Definition DVD

Drive E and O will play, Drive K will not. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_E_THE_SOCIAL_NETWORK.zip
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_O_CHLOE.zip
    98.5 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_K_30_DAYS_OF_NIGHT.zip
    187.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the quick reply's. This only started once I updated PDVD today.

Could try updating your AnyDVD to the latest build and see if that makes a difference

I'm on the same with the latest build of PDVD etc and mine plays fine

I have no clue why PDVD will not play my backed up Blu Ray ISO's.

No problem with standard definition and no problem with original discs, for some reason it doesn't like the ISO's.

The only thing I can think of doing is uninstalling and going back to the original build and seeing if that works. I would rather not do that, so if someone has any suggestions that would be great.

Again, I have all my movies backed up using ANYDVD HD "rip to image".

Mounted using Virtual Clonedrive - Drive K:

Player using PDVD build 10.0.2429.51

NOTE:

I just noticed that with an original disc it shows under the summary for drive E:

Current profile: BD-ROM

for the Mounted ISO it shows K:

Current profile: BD-R

Could that be an issue?

WOW, well that's no good.

Will there be an update for virutal clone drive so it works with PDVD latest builds and windows xp?

What are my options? Is there another program to mount the ISO's that will work with PDVD latest build and Windows XP?

Thanks

WOW, well that's no good.

Will there be an update for virutal clone drive so it works with PDVD latest builds and windows xp?
Maybe.

What are my options? Is there another program to mount the ISO's that will work with PDVD latest build and Windows XP?

1.) User an older PowerDVD build or
2.) Use Vista or Windows 7 or
3.) Use Daemon Tools

Thanks James,

If there is an update to Virtual Clone Drive, where would I be able to follow it?

Cheers

Back