• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spoiled by 1Click DVD Copy Pro but need AnyDVD HD

gglockhart

I have downloaded Any DVD HD and Clone DVD 2 for a trial before buying. I am spoiled by the one click DVD recording with 1Click DVD Pro but now I need to back up copies of my Blu-Ray movies. I watched and attempted to follow the directions of the tutorial at the SlySoft web site. I have uninstalled the packet writing software such as Roxio and CyberLink. Still I have not been able to back-up a Blu-Ray disc. Please, someone, direct me somewhere that I can get oversimplified, step by step instructions to properly use AnyDVD HD to back up a Blu-Ray disc. Also Some where I did read that AnyDVD HD would work with 1Click DVD but I have not been able to figure out how. My head is throbbing reading all the post and trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. Thank You

Fox Icon (bottom right next to clock in Windows taskbar), right click. Select 'Rip to image...'. Select your drive and destination, press 'Copy DVD' and make a cup of tea. When it's ready, mount the created ISO file with Virtual Clone Drive and play with your favourite software player.

Just seen that 1clickdvdcopy has a free blue ray beta version out. Just go to the download screen to get it. It only backups 1:1 movies for now. So if movie is 25gb then you need 25gb disc. If its over that you need 50gb disc. Does not compress yet.

http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/ said:
1CLICK BLURAY COPY is a one-to-one Blu-ray copy program that is fast and easy to use. Insert an original Blu-ray movie disc and 1CLICK will burn an exact copy to a blank Blu-ray media (same size as the original)

So like ImgBurn can?

Umm Mike. You're quoting a spammer with link and all. :)

And I'm surprised that they resorted to actively spamming here without any shades!

-W

Last edited:
I'm surprised that mike_r didn't get rid of the spam link in his last post in this topic!!

Sorry, Not Spam-I realy need the help

I did purchase AnyDVD HD and am still trying to use it. I am not a spammer, I have been using 1Click and now I need AnyDVD HD. I did want anyone who was willing to help me know why I know so little about backing up disc after doing it for so many years. I can back up a DVD easily but these Blu Ray disc are kicking my butt. I have purchased AnyDVD HD, have a Blu Ray burner and two packs of single layer recordable Blu-Ray disc. I have used AnyDVD HD with several movies but still I do not know what do do with the ANYDVD HD files on my computer to burn to a Blu Ray recordable disc. As far as the 1Click 1:1 Blu Ray software you still need a ripper like AnyDVD HD and they recommened AnyDVD. Even with 1Click and AnyDVD HD I still have not been able to burn a back-up Blu-Ray copy. What software do I need to burn the Blu Ray back-up disc?

Rip to folders or iso with the anydvd ripper
If its over 23.5GB(BD25) then you have 3 options.
* burn it to a double layer BD50
* shrink the folder to BD25 using BDRebuilder in full disc mode
* create a movie only backup with either BDRebuilder or ClownBD

If the size is under or equal to 23.5GB (BD25), then you can simply burn the folder structure or ISO file to a blank with IMGBurn. Thats it

I did purchase AnyDVD HD and am still trying to use it. I am not a spammer, I have been using 1Click and now I need AnyDVD HD. I did want anyone who was willing to help me know why I know so little about backing up disc after doing it for so many years.

I (we) know you are not a spammer.
I was referring to the spam post that was deleted, but yet remained quoted in MikeR's reply. A brazen post directly from the slimy 1Click people.

-W

Back