• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.4.2 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
This beta will not work in trial mode.

6.7.4.2 2010 12 03
- New: Creates .md5 checksum file in addition to .dvd file when ripping to image
- New (DVD): Shows message, if region code of media and VIDEO_TS.IFO do not match
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Fix (DVD): Support for new protections, e.g. "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse", US,
didn't work as expected
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- Important: This version will only work, if you own a valid registration key

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6742.exe

This version has some major changes to DVD protection removal. Please test this version with as many DVDs as possible. Thank you.

Thanks again James as I plan on testing the BD plus DVD Combo pack a little after mifnight. Well the BD one at least as the DVD works just fine now I saw.

This seems to work. I only fast forwarded the movie, don't have time to watch it through, but it seems like a good copy. Thanks

Back