• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial...but can't trial it!!

uhrecksum

Hi all

I've just taken delivery of my shiny new blu ray and ordered my new Leona Lewis Disc.

I want to make sure I've always got a shiny new copy so I thought I'd try doing a blu ray back up to see how it all works, so downloaded the trial version of Anydvd HD

When the install finished and it scanned my disc, it said it needed to update a critical component, but when it tried to, it then threw up a message saying it was only available to people with the full version!!

How am I supposed to try something to see if it's any good, if it won't do the first task I try with it?

Hi all

I've just taken delivery of my shiny new blu ray and ordered my new Leona Lewis Disc.

I want to make sure I've always got a shiny new copy so I thought I'd try doing a blu ray back up to see how it all works, so downloaded the trial version of Anydvd HD

When the install finished and it scanned my disc, it said it needed to update a critical component, but when it tried to, it then threw up a message saying it was only available to people with the full version!!

How am I supposed to try something to see if it's any good, if it won't do the first task I try with it?

A new release of AnyDVD will come out very soon (hopefully tomorrow).
That one should work as trial with your disc, then.
Or have faith and buy a license - then it will work right away :)

A new release of AnyDVD will come out very soon (hopefully tomorrow).
That one should work as trial with your disc, then.
Or have faith and buy a license - then it will work right away :)

OK thanks you. Lucky I'm trying it so close to an update then :)

It's a lot of money to splash out for the lifetime licence (which is what I'll get if it all seems good) on something without first seeing if it's what I can use ( I'm not the most technically gifted person you'll ever meet, so it needs to be easy peasy before I'll buy it :p )

Thanks for the reply

That's the beauty of AnyDVD, it's a driver and you don't need to be technical to use it. If you run into trouble, drop by the forum and someone will willingly help.

Remember, we normally always need a LOG file to help you. Please take some time to read the FAQs at the top of the forum.

It's a lot of money to splash out for the lifetime licence (which is what I'll get if it all seems good) on something without first seeing if it's what I can use ( I'm not the most technically gifted person you'll ever meet, so it needs to be easy peasy before I'll buy it :p )

Thanks for the reply

It will be worth it, I promise. Ive never had any issues with Anydvd HD, there's a new update for registered users damn near every other week (There have been 6 updates or so for me and Ive barely owned it a month), and any question Ive seen posted on the forum is usually answered within 6 hours of being asked.

I was with you on that being a lot of money to shell out, but with the ability to buy a lifetime license coming to an end in January, its well worth the buy.

I bought it without any discount 4 days before Slysoft started a sale, and I don't mind... It's that good.

If you are going to be backing up DVDs or Blu-Rays You cant go wrong with this AnyDVD HD.

Thanks for the reply

and about the lifetime license, its worth it and i suggest you get one soon. Slysoft will stop selling lifetime updates effectively januari 1st 2011. so you've got a month left :)

Thanks for all the comments.

I think I'll bite the bullet then and cough up if it's as easy as it seems....my poor ol credit card's getting some stick at this time of the year, it doesn't know what's hit it poor thing, so I guess another 'ton' or so sneaked in, wont make that much difference I guess :rolleyes:

Back