• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

video fine, no sound???

res2cue

hey, I've been searching the threads about this one, it happened with Iron Man 2 and disney's Christmas Carol. Rip went fine with anydvd 6719 and then burn with clone dvd. Went without a hitch excpet upon playback there was no sound during the main movie. Did a .iso with double layer, no issues. If this has been discussed in another thread i apologize, i couldn't find it. Just curious if anyone else has simialar issues??

The problem is at your end for sure. AnyDVD does not change the audio.

This means you either didn't select any audio in CloneDVD (not possible), the wrong language, or the wrong audio codec. Perhaps your player cannot handle the (DTS) audio? Try pressing the 'audio' button on your DVD player remote to see if you can change the stream.

no idea.... tried it again, had all english audio files selected, still the same result. I remember with Iron man 2 i got the same result from both clonedvd and dvdfab. :bang: Don't know... guess i'll uninstall, re-install all and try to figure this out.

nah works fine until i compress onto dvd-r. I haven't changed anything i'm doing and have only had issues with these two movies out of hundreds backed up.

yes it just did it again with this movie. Not sure why. I am selecting all english audio files... never ever had this issude beofre until Iron Man 2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.3.0_Info_D_SRC-0N-NW1.1_DES.zip
    653.2 KB · Views: 14
First thing I would do to try to stop this :bang: would be to set the drive region code. Right click the fox on your system tray. Exit Anydvd
Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
Click "properties".
You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
Select the region that you're in
Start Anydvd

From the logfile

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

See what Pappyjoe said.
And make SURE you exit AnyDVD entirely before you set the drive region.

-W

still no luck :( grrr, i've never had issues like this, i feel like such a newb... lol I'm sure its something simple I'm misssing because the same result comes from my wifes computer. Would it help if I posted a log from the burn where the audio is an issue?

Thanks for all you help btw, just in case i forget to thank you later.

Did you say you ripped to .iso? Not good.
Use CloneDvd now but first update your AnyDVD to the latest beta.

Did you say you ripped to .iso? Not good.
Use CloneDvd now but first update your AnyDVD to the latest beta.

I used Clonedvd with anydvd from the original (posted Log)
then i ripped to an iso and burned onto DL with playback perfect. I am having the issue when using Clone, using newest Beta and it'd only the main movie that has no sound.

Back