• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Last Air Bender US

MRB

takes a long time for any dvd to scan then after it finally finishes

using clone dvd it gets stuck scanning at 9%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.7_Info_E_THE_LAST_AIRBENDER.zip
    413.6 KB · Views: 30
takes a long time for any dvd to scan then after it finally finishes

using clone dvd it gets stuck scanning at 9%

At which stage? Can you please post a zipped CloneDVD logfile? (Just set it to DVD9, so it won't scan).

At which stage? Can you please post a zipped CloneDVD logfile? (Just set it to DVD9, so it won't scan).

Forget that, I see the problem. An AnyDVD update will be required.

I'm still amazed by the speed at which you find and fix these things. :rock:

-W

I'm still amazed by the speed at which you find and fix these things. :rock:

-W
It took me half an hour. I must be getting old...

I must be getting old...

No doubt all of us are getting old by every passing second, Prehaps you are getting old faster than all of us :D

Last edited:
And?.... Do you have the solution?

He already said that he did.
You can be that an AnyDVD update released before the street date for the DVD will address it.

-W

He already said that he did.
You can be that an AnyDVD update released before the street date for the DVD will address it.

-W

I have the DVD as the person who started the post, and if James has a solution I need it cause 6.7.1.7. don't works whit this DVD....

Read it again, please

I have the DVD as the person who started the post, and if James has a solution I need it cause 6.7.1.7. don't works whit this DVD....

And what didn't you understand about this statement? :confused:

The DVD is not even on the street yet, AFAIK and sometimes we do need a little more than some minutes to solve such a thing.

not sure what you guys have but it worked at copying for my the only problem i found is when i hit play on movie it stops but if i go to the 1st scene it will play the whole move no problems

copyed with clone dvd 2.9.2.9
any dvd 6.7.1.7

Last edited:
not sure what you guys have but it worked at copying for my the only problem i found is when i hit play on movie it stops but if i go to the 1st scene it will play the whole move no problems

copyed with clone dvd 2.9.2.9
any dvd 6.7.1.7

I have the same versions (paid) and I can not get a copy that can be played....

It would be great to develop an application to make bit-to-bit copies in an iso file, so those who have the DVD before its release in USA, we may keep a copy until the developers find a solution.

May be is only a dream.....but a great solution!

It would be great to develop an application to make bit-to-bit copies in an iso file, so those who have the DVD before its release in USA, we may keep a copy until the developers find a solution.

May be is only a dream.....but a great solution!

Thats already possible, CloneDVD has an iso function. But that won't work here, till AnyDVD receives the mentioned update so it can properly decrypt the disc.

Thats already possible, CloneDVD has an iso function.

I don't believe CloneDVD does a bit for bit 1:1 ISO copy. CloneDVD's ISO function makes a reauthored ISO (I may be wrong, I haven't used CloneDVD in ages).

For 1:1 you would want ImgBurn, however, if you make an ISO with ImgBurn and no AnyDVD, you won't be able to "crack" it later because the ISO does not contain the info from the original needed to decrypt the disc.

Afaik CloneBD only makes a reauthored ISO if you tell it to shrink it down to DVD-5 too.

Back