• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 10 any point?

RichMc

just after a few opinions, I'm on Nero 9 but as there is a good offer on to upgrade so is there any point in going to Nero 10? I'm running Win7 64 bit, And use Any/Clone.

Nero?

Along with AnyDVD HD running, I'm still using Nero 8 Burning Rom...Blue Ray Copy setting...with 100% success on Blu-Ray back ups...see no reason to upgrade to 9 or 10...it does the job. , I Also use ImgBurn...as well.
As far as DVDs, Clone DVD does the job perfectly.

Nero 11 will be out soon as Nero 10 is being sold at half price now. I myself no longer have any Nero on my computer as I use different programs for what it did

I've heard that Nero 10 does have some improvements over previous versions but it's still not enough to make me both pay for it and install the bloated steaming pile of garbage on any system I own. That said, I still believe it's better than any Roxio/Sonic product.

I still have Nero 7. The video editor was garbage. Has that been improved in later/current versions?

Only asking out of curiosity, as I use Corel VideoStudio X2 anyway.

Thanks

Thanks guys so that will be an overwelming NO!:rock:

I haven't seen much point in Nero for quite a long time now. They make small adjustments that should be included in the program and call it a complete new version instead to get more money. The program is much too big for what it does and has way too much bloat. I've given them my money in the past but won't do it anymore. I'm just not getting anything more for my money. Just my opinion.

Back