• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.7.0 official

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
6.6.7.0 2010 07 13
- New (DVD): Removes characters not allowed by the file system from volume
labels to help programs, which use the volume label as a file path, e.g.
bookmark files of Zoom player
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS protected BDAV discs, e.g.
Japanese TV recordings
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New: Completely ignores U3 USB sticks or similar devices
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Possible hang when parsing an invalid AACS directory
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Thanks. So no more arguing as to whether 6.6.6.5 or 6.6.6.8 is the current official beta. And no more "666" jokes either...

Whoever green-lighted this release definitely has my thanks. Hey, I was even intelligent enough to realize that it should be stickied at the top of the forums. We didn't need someone else who doesn't really know everything that is going on telling us Moderators/developers that we should. Amazing, eh? ;) I guess I forgot to take my stupid pills today. :p Do I win a prize? :D

So no more arguing as to whether 6.6.6.5 or 6.6.6.8 is the current official beta.

Nope and hallelujah. :D

And no more "666" jokes either...

Darn. I'll definitely be losing sleep over that, too.

Last edited:
Huh, odd...an official release properly posted? Something's wrong. The world may end. :)

Back